Chapter 77- Key Was Used To Open The Door

ZhouXiang forced a smile, "President Yan, how could I answer such question?"

"I don't want to hear this kind of superficial answer."

Unknowingly, YanMingXiu had already gotten out of bed and walked to his side, his slender fingers pinched ZhouXiang's chin, forcing him to look up.

ZhouXiang's voice is hoarse, "I really don't know how to answer. I also don't know why."

"You're lying!!" YanMingXiu snapped. With his fingers slowly tightening, ZhouXiang felt his chin being crushed.

YanMingXiu's eyes are becoming blood-shot. A person forced into such hopeless situation would have this kind of demeanor. His heart is feeling too chaotic. There is something that is bothering him and kept passing through his mind. He can't grasp onto it no matter how he tried and it refused to leave him be. He felt that he must grab onto it, as long as he could grab it, he would be saved.

He doesn't believe that there could be so many coincidences in this world. There must be some sort of plan in this unseen universe that made this person also called ZhouXiang, who is full of familiar signals appear in front of him. And at a time that he (YanMingXiu) is most desperate and helpless.

This ZhouXiang shouldn't just be a passer-by, he.....how could he be so much like "him? It's almost as if they are the same person......

The same person......

When he thought of this, YanMingXiu is shocked by his own thought.

Seeing this obviously younger, more handsome face, this person doesn't look a bit similar to that other person (older ZhouXiang). They are two completely different people. For YanMingXiu to accept this kind of unscientific strange circumstance is too hard. How could a normal person believe in something so bizarre?

Besides, this person didn't admit to it at all.

This is the most baffling for YanMingXiu. If this ZhouXiang is really that ZhouXiang, why wouldn't he tell him?

YanMingXiu have meticulously pondered over this matter countless times, yet still didn't dare to come to any conclusion because every argument is illogical and unsound. He is afraid to get his hopes up high only to be devastatingly disappointed in the end.

In these past years, he had depended on the phrase, 'He didn't die' to sustain himself. Although the master also said the following phrase, 'But is not alive,' he chose to believe the first phrase. He didn't believe that ZhouXiang is dead. Strictly speaking, he should not accept ZhouXiang's death. As long as he hasn't seen ZhouXiang's body, he would never accept that ZhouXiang is dead.

To accept ZhouXiang's death is tantamount to him strangling himself.

He will collapse. He will utterly collapse.

Especially after what he had experienced the past several days, realizing that the figure whom had left him mesmerized and infatuated was actually ZhouXiang. He is even more unwilling to accept that... at a time when he admitted that he loved this person, he had also completely lost the chance to love forever.

He won't accept it; he won't admit that he lost the chance to love ZhouXiang forever. Never.

ZhouXiang grabbed YanMingXiu's wrist with slight force. His chin felt so painful that it'll fracture if he (YanMingXiu) gripped any harder. He clutched YanMingXiu's wrist, hinting for him to let go.

This dull pain pulled YanMingXiu back to his senses. He glanced at the ZhouXiang in front of him and slowly released his hand.

ZhouXiang heaved a sigh of relief and stood up, sounding a bit coldly detached, "President Yan, these things you're saying is too absurd. I really don't know how to answer. There are so many coincidences in the world. I'm afraid that you just think we are alike because of your preconception. So no matter what I do, you'll feel that we are alike. But I'm..... I'm completely different from him."