Chapter 121: Each Heartbeat...Beating For Each Other

After the two returned home, ZhouXiang removed his jacket and wanted to have a good discussion with YanMingXiu regarding ChenYing’s treatment, but he was unexpectedly embraced from behind as he was hanging up the jacket. YanMingXiu’s left hand meandered into his clothes, stroking his warm and firm chest.

ZhouXiang relaxingly leaned onto him and smiled, “I have something serious to talk to you about.”

“This is also serious.”

“You seem a little too eager….. Hey, don’t bite my neck. You don’t know how hard your bite is.”

The more ZhouXiang talked, the more YanMingXiu continued, using his teeth to leave a neat row of teeth markings along his neck.

ZhouXiang could already feel something hot and hard pushing behind him. He deliberately grinded his lower body against YanMingXiu. Initially, he just wanted to tease him but he didn’t expect YanMingXiu to have no patience at all and immediately pressed him onto the sofa and fervently tear into his clothes, raining kisses on his chest.

“What’s going on?” ZhouXiang obviously felt that YanMingXiu is much more eager than usual. These two days, the two had been restraining themselves.

YanMingXiu lifted his head, his eyes sparkling, “Xiang Ge, today you told ChenYing to treat me as her other son.”

ZhouXiang nodded, “I did say that.”

YanMingXiu revealed a perverse smile, “That’s just it. Today I need to pleasure you.”

“You… fuck. Pleasure me…first you take off my pants. Is there anyone who pleasures people like you do?”

“Then tell me how should I do it?” YanMingXiu gripped his pants and squinted his eyes at him, his expression tinged with lust.

ZhouXiang stared blankly and responded helplessly, “Still… take it (pants) off first.”

YanMingXiu no longer hesitated and quickly stripped ZhouXiang bare with just a few moves, then passionately kissed him with his hands continuously caressing and stroking all over his body.

ZhouXiang eyes flashed a trace of perceptive light, “Your arm is healed!!”

“Yeah.” YanMingXiu buried his head and continued to kiss him, having no interest to talk.

“YanMingXiu…you bastard. You just know how to tease me.”

“I like you feeding me.”

“You still haven’t grown up.”

“I just like you feeding me. Let me have a full meal today.” YanMingXiu’s powerful arm spread ZhouXiang’s body and entered him, using all his intensity and passion to take possession of him.

There is no one else in the world who could make him feel such immense pain… no one else who could make him experience what it means to intensely longed for someone. He will use all his time to completely own this person. Nobody could separate them.

—–

ZhouXiang’s movie is currently in preparation to start filming in three months. For two months, he had been practicing horsemanship and had lost seven pounds. Initially, his physique was already very much up to par, now he’s a little too thin but he is very satisfied with his figure. When he was trying on the dress-up for the role, he made a serious expression in the mirror, the face that reflected back at him had a somewhat poor but noble feel.

Due to the season, all the scenes to be shot in the beginning are indoor scenes. This is the first time that ZhouXiang didn’t have to use to any weapons nor his skills as a stuntman, but he didn’t feel that it is much easier. On the contrary, it was even more exhausting than being a stuntman. The reason is very simple. When he was a stuntman, he only needed to make sure that his actions are well executed at the right camera angles. But when he had to take on the leading role of a movie, the director’s expectations of him are not the same. ZhouXiang’s acting is still bit lacking and he had a hard time getting into character. So in his spare time, he essentially used it to understand his role, practicing in front of the mirror. But when it came to filming, there are many times when the scenes needed to be reshot repeatedly. In the beginning, there was barely a time that he didn’t have to reshoot a scene, delaying the entire crew’s progress.