Chapter 105 - YanMingXiu's Confession

This is one of my favorite chapter so far and I'm looking forward for this scene on the serie. And Ming brothers is one of my favorite character in the book, wish he will be there in the serie too

YanMingXiu’s voice trembled, “Ge, you must have been very curious about what JiKong Master said to me. The answer is now in front of you, because ZhouXiang is alive.”

YanMingSu looked at ZhouXiang in shock. Although he knew his younger brother is obsessed with this person (younger ZhouXiang), he also recognized that it must be because of (older) ZhouXiang. He had said that YanMingXiu’s affections are fickle, but in fact, he knew that YanMingXiu has never freed himself from ZhouXiang’s binds all along. But regardless, he would never believe such a bizarre thing even if he was beaten to death.

This person is obviously not (older) ZhouXiang. He had seen pictures of (older) ZhouXiang… No, the main point is that ZhouXiang is indeed dead!

Then what is this thing in front of him that his brother is saying is ‘still alive’?

“You… you… tell me clearly, what are you talking about?”

Seeing that these words can’t be taken back, ZhouXiang had no other choice but to lower his head. All right then! Now that the secret he had intended to bring to the grave has been revealed to those that essentially should know, the only thing left is a deep sense of powerlessness.

YanMingXiu glanced at ZhouXiang and muttered hoarsely, “Ge, you may not believe me, but you will believe in your master, right? ZhouXiang really did have an accident. That dead body is indeed ZhouXiang. But he had awakened in someone else’s body, in a person who has the same name and had an accident the same time as him. The person you’re now looking at is him.”

YanMingSu took a step back and took a breadth of cold air. He looked at ZhouXiang in disbelief. His voice trembling, “How could you be so sure? There are many coincidences in the world. What if he is lying to you, what if…..” YanMingSu didn’t say anything further. He knew that it is impossible. If this is true, then that means he is real. Although YanMingXiu has been devastating confused by love, he is not stupid enough to be fooled by something this ridiculous to such an extent. Moreover, he vaguely remembered that his master had said some ambiguous words at the time. Seeing ZhouXiang’s odd expression, and now thinking back, those words might have meant something. It might have been connected to this entire matter.

YanMingSu flopped down on the sofa. This is already outrageous for any normal person to hear such things, let alone seeing it with his own eyes.

Of course, it had crossed his mind that YanMingXiu could be lying to him because he has once rashly shouted at this disappointing brother of his that if this ZhouXiang do come back alive, he will wish them a long-lived harmonious union. So YanMingXiu could make up such a lie to trick him to get passed his barrier.

But what about his master? Should he ask his own master about it? His master will definitely not lie to him.

YanMingSu wanted to call and ask, but in his heart, he had already believed.

He didn’t think that YanMingXiu will lie to him about this kind of thing. In fact, although he had told this ZhouXiang that YanMingXiu would one day forget about him just like he had forgotten that ZhouXiang to get him to retreat, but in the past three years, he had seen how much YanMingXiu had suffered with his own eyes. He knew that YanMingXiu had never forgotten ZhouXiang. Even if he is looking for another person; it is still because of ZhouXiang.

YanMingXiu can’t be deceived and won’t use something like this to lie to him. This person is really that (older) ZhouXiang.

When YanMingSu thought of such, he simply can’t lift his head to look up at ZhouXiang. It’s all too strange.