Chapter 104: ChenYing Finding Out About the Deal

After ZhouXiang left the cafe, his mind could not be calm at all.

He walked toward the direction of his home for more than ten minutes before hailing for a taxi.

He thought a lot on the road. Although he told YanMingSu that he wanted to see YanMingXiu, he is somewhat afraid to see him. What should he say after seeing him? Could he really abandon their deal and accept this person again? How would YanMingXiu handle the pressure at home? With these series of problems lying ahead of them, ZhouXiang feels particularly tired. No matter how much feelings one has, it could completely whittle away by the accumulated exhaustion over a long period of time. ZhouXiang felt that he is in this state. What YanMingXiu had done for him had touched his heart. He had remained in the same place, feeling endless exhaustion because he doesn’t know what price he would have to pay to step forward and what the consequences would be. But no matter what the consequences may be, nothing can be more terrifying than losing his life. ZhouXiang thought to himself.

He heaved a sigh and looked at the overcast gray sky above Beijing. His heart feeling extremely suffocated.

After rushing home, there was still more than two hours before meeting LanXiRong at their agreed time. He has abundant time.

Upon opening the door into the home, he saw ChenYing sitting in the room with her head down, not knowing what she’s looking at.

After hearing movements, ChenYing lifted her head, the rim of her eyes red. ZhouXiang immediately felt something wrong with the atmosphere.

“Mom, I’m back. What wrong?” He’s only been out for two to three hours, what could have happened? ChenYing was obviously very happy all day today but now she seems to have been crying.

ChenYing pointed to the sofa next to her, “Sit down. I have something to ask you.”

ZhouXiang is very astonished. ChenYing had never spoken to him in such harsh tone. In his impression, ChenYing had always been a kind and gentle loving woman who would spoil her child beyond limits and essentially had no temper.

He walked over and sat down, watching ChenYing worriedly, “Mom. What is really wrong? Are you not feeling well?”

“Somebody came by earlier.”

ZhouXiang is shocked, “Who, who came?”

“A lawyer…and gave me these things.” ChenYing looked at him with bloodshot eyes and pushed the documents on the table to him.

ZhouXiang picked it up and take a look. His hand started to shake slightly. These are his bank statements. When he first opened the account, there was two million clearly in the account; this huge amount is abnormally glaring. Behind this, there is also a series of documents related to the transfer of the condo, very clearly showing the transfer from YanMingXiu to his name.

This very private matter (T/N) is actually very obvious in other peoples’ eyes.

T/N: This private matter is alluding to the deal between ZhouXiang and YanMingXiu.

ZhouXiang threw the file onto the table. He really couldn’t look into ChenYing’s skeptic expression.

ChenYing pointed at the white papers with her trembling fingers. Her paled face is similar to those papers, “This record for the two million deposit, I remember very clearly. It was shortly after I got ill. You said that you were looking for someone to borrow money. ZhouXiang, your mother is old but not an idiot. This money was given to you by YanMingXiu, right? The condo is also from him, right? Because of me, you (sold yourself to him)…. do you think that your mom can live on happily?! “ChenYing is more and more riled up. In the end, she basically shouted. Such a thinly frail woman, one can hardly imagine that she could make such a sound.