Chapter 90: Their Emotional Talk

The reporters turned their heads one by one. When they saw YanMingXiu coming over with his bodyguards, no one dared to go up to stop them. Instead, they voluntarily gave him way.

YanMingXiu is the most unusual person in the circle. Not only is he an actor, but he also represents one of the most powerfully prestigious family in the capital city so no one dares to provoke him. Although he conducts himself in a coldly indifferent and arrogant manner, no media would say anything negative about him. Seeing him looking so unsightly coming over at this time, naturally nobody would dare block him.

YanMingXiu looked directly at ZhouXiang. Approaching him calmly, then gently grabbed his arm and said softly, “Let’s go.”

Although his voice was very low, it is completely quiet all around so the two words he said were clearly heard by everyone.

Regarding this newcomer ZhouXiang, his gossip and exposure has recently been increasing exponentially. Oftentimes, it is associated with big-name stars such as LanXiRong, WangYuDong, and YanMingXiu. Even though nobody dared to say it publicly, it doesn’t mean that they won’t gossip behind closed doors. At least the news of ZhouXiang being “bought” by YanMingXiu had already entered many people’s ears ever since the crew returned from GuiZhou. With the two making actual contact in public at this time, the reporters naturally would not let go of this good opportunity. All eyes stared at them like searchlights waiting for YanMingXiu to turn around so they could fervently snap a bunch of pictures.

ZhouXiang maintained his composure and smiled, “President Yan, you first please.” After saying that, he lightly pulled YanMingXiu’s hand that was on him away and made an inviting gesture.

The muscles on YanMingXiu’s face slowly moved. He faintly glanced at the reporter who was standing in front of them, obviously giving a warning, his slightly raised eyebrows made his expression all the more forceful.

The reporters who had stopped LanXiRong also dispersed. ZhouXiang nodded politely at the reporters and maneuvered onto the stage.

YanMingXiu followed up from behind and gently supported his hand on his back. His movements are not deliberate. It merely looked as though he and ZhouXiang have always been close.

This made LanXiRong frown slightly.

The few people stood on the stage. The host first excitedly thanked President Wang and YanMingXiu for coming and then had LanXiRong take the lead. Each took their turns to present their release speeches.

When it was ZhouXiang’s turn, there were more than a hundred pairs of eyes looking at him. For a moment, ZhouXiang became stiff. When he was standing on the stage earlier, he didn’t feel nervous but now with so many people watching him, so many flashes shining on him, he immediately felt the numbness in his scalp and the sweat in his palm.

He really couldn’t imagine how LanXiRong could have a concert at the stadium with so many people. He was only nervous for two to three seconds before he was able to calm down and present the speech he prepared. His speech is especially appropriate and fitting, thanking everyone that should be thanked.

Following is the questioning session. Most of the questions were concentrated on LanXiRong. Basically none had anything to do with ZhouXiang. Finally, there is the cake-cutting and fan raffles types of activities. This entire event took nearly three hours.

President Wang booked a dinner banquet at the hotel. After the event, all the participants went to eat.

ZhouXiang was arranged to sit on the main table. LanXiRong and YanMingXiu were also on the same table, but they were situated on both sides of President Wang, far from him.