Chapter 101 -Meeting YanMingMei

The next day, YanMingXiu took ZhouXiang to his company.

This is the first time for ZhouXiang to really come in contact with YanMingXiu’s business. The scale of this company really shocked him. It must be difficult for YanMingXiu to manage such a large company while also being exposed to the public (being an actor). ZhouXiang can imagine how tired YanMingXiu is every day.

Although YanMingXiu is now trying to fade from the public but when their car entered the courtyard of the office building, they saw a dozen girls holding banners bearing YanMingXiu’s name being blocked by the security guards at the gate.

ZhouXiang looked at those young girls who were not afraid of the freezing cold, he couldn’t help but sigh.

YanMingXiu remained his usual self, coldly indifferent. He didn’t even glance at them.  ZhouXiang probably understands why YanMingXiu is driving such inconspicuous car. Even all the windows were tinted black.

They took the underground garage elevator to YanMingXiu’s office. Once they got out of the elevator, JiangYuan came over, “President Yan, WangYuDong is here.”

“Okay. In the reception?”

“Yes, besides him, there is also…..”

“Who else?”

“Miss Yan is here as well.”

YanMingXiu’s expression changed slightly, “What is she doing here?”

“I don’t know. You’re heading there now?”

YanMingXiu sighed “Yeah.”

“Then…” JiangYuan looked at ZhouXiang.

The Yan family’s young miss is particularly strict in her brother’s affairs. In contrast, YanMingXiu’s eldest brother turned a blind eye on it. YanMingXiu’s brother and sister had argued many times over YanMingXiu’s sexual orientation. Bringing ZhouXiang with him this time will surely make matters worse.

“It’s okay.” YanMingXiu patted ZhouXiang’s back, “Let’s go.”

Sooner or later, YanMingXiu will have to face his family. YanMingXiu could already guess WangYuDong’s intent in bringing YanMingMei. To get what they each want, both will have to give in.

ZhouXiang also hesitated as he glanced at YanMingXiu.

YanMingXiu pulled him toward the reception.

As soon as they entered the reception, they saw an extremely well-matched looking couple sitting in the center of the sofa chatting happily.

Seeing that YanMingXiu had come, WangYuDong stood up but still held onto YanMingMei’s hand.

YanMingMei also stood up; she who usually wears six-seven cm high heels is now wearing a pair of soft-soled flats.

“Sis, brother-in-law.” YanMingXiu nodded, which can be considered as saying ‘hello’.

YanMingMei’s smile faded when the two came in. It’s likely that WangYuDong had said something to her, which made her glare viciously at ZhouXiang the moment he walked in.

ZhouXiang has never had any conflicts with women in his entire life. Although he is not attracted to them, he had always been amiable to his female friends. It had become second nature to him. Even though YanMingMei didn’t look too cordial, he still nodded and smiled faintly.

YanMingMei seemed to be in a daze for a moment. Then, she uncomfortably turned her face to the side.

YanMingXiu sat on the sofa, “Brother-in-law, I thought you are coming to talk about business today. Why did you bring my sister?”