Chapter 64

It had been a while since we had gotten back to the dorms. I had a new scar on my face, it travelled from my forehead all the way down my right eye to my cheek. My right arm had been burnt into a scar, of similar hue to Dabi. My left arm broke but is now healed, same with my legs, my left hand had to be stitched together but the recovery was ok. I had a scar on my chin from where the Nomu's claw pierced through it. But the worst of all, my stomach had a stitch from my left side, all the way across my belly to my right side, it was said that my organs had to be readjusted and put back in place before I was sewn back together. but I was happy to be home. However, I was in my dorm room and picked up a letter that was sitting on the ground. It was a letter from Midoriya. I ran to the common room and was met with Tenya and a couple of others.

"I am leaving U.A, I cannot risk the safety of my friends or family. Shigaraki and All for One are wishing to steal the quirk I inherited from All Might, a powerful quirk known as One for All." I read out the letter.

"What do we do Amao?" My classmates turned to me.

"N-nothing." My breathing became erratic, I sat down on the sofa and squeezed the bride of my nose. "In the year that I've known Midoriya, he's a stubborn bastard when it comes to protecting his friends."

"What do we do?" Kaminari spoke.

"Bakugo, Todoroki, are you thinking what I am thinking?" I asked.

"Yes." They looked at me. I stood next to them.

"It's clear that Midoriya is hanging around Endeavour and the pro's." Bakugo spoke.
"Dads not returning my calls, that's a clear sign." Shoto spoke.

"Can your dad or uncle get any information Amao?" Tenya asked me.

"They've been left in the dark, dad's been forced back to hero work because of the stress right now, Uncle and him are working together but they can't tell me anything they are doing." I sighed.

"Classes are suspended and we can't get promoted to the next grade. Hero students are asked to stand by or secure the area." Bakugo tore up his letter.

"We need to find a way to contact Midoriya and help him out." Kirishima jumped up.

The class broke into chatter, my mind was racing with thoughts.

"Enough!" The room went silent. "Endeavour and All might both graduated from U.A, Correct?"

"Mhm." Shoto nodded.

"Right, it's time to get some answers." Ochaco finished my sentence for me.

We went to Nezu and had the operation to catch Endeavour out. Which we did. We got him into Nezu's office and stood at the door so he couldn't escape.

"When I said I had your full support, this isn't what I meant." I spoke to Endeavour, with Tenya holding my hand. "You don't realise the gravity of this situation!"

"Something terrible will happen if Deku and All Might go at this alone!" Bakugo groaned.

"He's gone rogue." Enji stated.

I gripped Tenya's hand, feeling ashamed for what had happened. A couple of our classmates had grabbed the GPS Tracker that Endeavour held in his hand.

"We need to track Deku, find him and ground him." Sero and Hagakure spoke.

"U.A sticks together, we will stand by Midoriya's side no matter what." Tenya took a step forward.

"The streets are too unsafe for students." Endeavour growled.

"Are you Janet from another fucking planet?" I snapped. "We have just partaken in possibly one of the most dangerous operations in the history of modern day Heroism? And you sit there on your high horse saying that we are in danger? If we want to be heroes, then you will let us stand by Midoriya and take down All for One!"

Everyone seemed to be positively affected by my words.

"Bring your classmates back, students." Nezu spoke. "Because this is his Hero Academia just as much as it is yours."

"Alright! Everyone, suit up and let's go!" I signalled to the door and ran to our class to retrieve our cases.

After a while of tracking Midoirya's location, we were able to find him. Just in time too, he was faced with a merciless villain from the supermax prison Tartarus. His quirk was strong, but together we were stronger. Together we attacked and incapacitated the villain. We stood in front of him in the pouring rain.

"You need to come home." I walked towards him. "You can't fight this battle alone, Deku."

"Why did you do this?" He spoke in a monotone way.

"Because we're worried about you." Uraraka spoke back.

"I'm fine." Midoriya stood up and put his hood on.

"You're not, you're exhausted, hungry and mentally checked out." I held his hand.

"Get off of me." He slapped my hand off of him.

"Stop acting like a child and accept the help!" I snapped.

"Get out of my way!" He began to charge his quirk. I ran to the rest of the class.

"Get ready everybody!" Tenya nodded.

"Right!" We all replied.