Chapter 65

Within seconds Midoryia had created a smokescreen with his new quirk. He shot up into the air and started to escape us. Bakugo created an explosion to clear the air. But he was high above in the sky.

"EVERYONE DO YOUR BEST!" I shouted.

With that said, I ran to my station.

Everyone was doing their part. Shoji and his team failed to protect Midoriya and talk some sense into him. So did Todoroki and a couple of the others. It was my team's time to help bring him down.

"Tenya! Combo move!" I grabbed onto Tenya's hand and he shot us up into the air using his new engines.

"Recipro-Rampage!" We both shouted.

I shot high above into the air and punched Midoriya square in the face. I grabbed his body and scooped him up.

"I can't bear to see you get this hurt again." I cried, squeezing him tightly.

"Get off, Amao!" Midoriya squirmed but I constricted even tighter.

"Do you remember how you split One for All with me to save Eri? We did it together! As a team! You can't fight this alone!" I felt Sero's tape wrap around my body, along with Tsu's tongue.

"You'll only get hurt more!" He shouted.

"Midoriya! I think of you like a classmate, but also like a son!" I tightened my grip. "I know it sounds confusing but it's true! I want to protect you and I want to give you as much love as any parent would give to their own child!"

Midoriya was quick to break free from our restraints. He shot himself into oblivion. But I know we weren't finished.

Todoroki created a ramp of ice. Mina used her quirk and created a slippery acid, which Bakugo, Shoto, Tenya and I rode on.

"Quicker Tokoyami!" Shoto shouted.

"Helping hand!" I placed my hand squarely on Shoto's back. "Let's use some firepower to get us to him."

He nodded and together we used his quirk and blasted towards Midoriya. Each of us let go giving Iida enough speed to propel himself towards Midoriya. I used my helping hand to give Tenya that extra boost. We got parallel to Midoriya.

With Iida grabbing his hand, and Me grabbing his body.

"Both of you let go!" Midoriya shouted.

"Not a chance!" Tenya and I cried in unison. "You were the one who taught us how to love!"

"You made me realise my true goal as a hero! To save people! And that's what I am doing now!" I clung to Midoriya. "And I am not letting go!"

"You have taught me what it means to be a hero!" Tenya pulled himself in and wrapped his arms around Midoriya and I. "So come home!"

"I'm...out...of...power..." Midoriya fell asleep in my arms.

"Release!" Uraraka released us both and we fell to the ground.

Kirishima was there to break our fall but still, I was panting. I gripped Midoriya and didn't let go. He was able to break out of my grasp

Bakugo apologised to Midoriya and caught him just as he was about to fall down.

"We would lay down our own lives for you Midoriya, that shows how much we care for you, whether you like it or not, we are going to help you destroy All for one." I cried, looking at his body.

When we made it to U.A there was immense uproar about Midoriya's arrival.

"Keep him out!" They all shouted.

Mic tried his best to keep him under control but failed. Best Jeanist was there to help calm the citizens down, along with 13 too. They too failed.

But what surprised me the most was that Uraraka took it upon herself to float above everyone else and declare a speech.

"Izuku Midoriya has a very special quirk! A quirk that is able to defeat All for One, that is why they are after him!" She started. "He left U.A to not cause trouble to anyone! We were the ones who got him back! He left to protect us and ever since he has been fighting this battle alone! But not anymore! LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT THE KID WHO WANTS TO CHANGE THIS SOCIETY MORE THAN ANYONE!"

Everyone looked at Midoriya, his face looked shocked.

"I'M BEGGING YOU! LET THIS BE HIS HERO ACADEMY TOO!" She cried.

I held Tenya's hand, my tears mixing with the rain. My dad came from the sea of people and ran towards us. Along with Kota and another lady. The three of them hugged Midoriya as he sat on the ground crying.