Chapter 66

That night it was a scramble to get Midoriya cleaned. We all grabbed him and shoved him into the bath. I was in my Summer costume and all the rest of the guys had already made it into the bath. I was dirty and I was cold. I turned away and walked towards the separate showers.

"You aren't going to stick this one out." Bakugo placed his hand on my back. "If you say that we're going to die fighting All for One, then you will not be doing so without taking a bath with us.

"Yeah! C'mon Amao!" Kirishima and Sero smiled.

"I'm not who I was before." I smiled. "Make some room for me!"

I quickly stripped off all of my clothing and jumped into the bath, everyone smiled and cheered for my somewhat "bravery". The bath was warm, like a hug, and I wanted nothing more.

"This...This is what I've been missing out on! God I'm such an Idiot!" I fell back, covering myself in water before bobbing my head up.

"I told ya man, you really were missing out." Kirishima swam up next to me. Mineta swam to the other side of me.

"Amao, I didn't realise how hairy you were!" Mineta grabbed hold of my chest hairs. The pulling sensation hurt.

"Ow! That hurt!" I picked Mineta off of me.

"To really show off your muscles! I think you should shave it!" Mineta got up into my field of vision.

"I've tried, I shave in the morning, my chest hair is back by Noon in full." I giggled.

"I was curious to know if the curtains match the drapes?" Mineta winked.

"W-well, it's a part of my quirk genes." I avoided eye contact.

"Still I-!" Mineta was shortly interrupted.

"Leave him be Mineta. Yes Amao is a hairy beast, coming from someone with first hand experi-!" Tenya went bright red and covered his face. Everyone looked at Tenya and then looked at me, I slowly moved over to Tenya.

"YOU GUYS FUCKED?" Mineta, Denki and Sero pointed at me.

"N-not exactly..." I also went red.

"Tell us what you did!" They advanced towards Tenya and I.

"Sexual relationships should be a private thing!" Tenya chopped the water, making it splash over the three perverts.

"Y'know, I don't want to be a pervert, but I'm interested to know." Kirishima sat on the side of the bath.

"Let's just say... One thing led to another... and this here ended up on his back whimpering like a puppy." I giggled, playfully. Everyone's mouth dropped.

"Amao!" Tenya's embarrassment peaked to an extreme. He picked me up out of the bath and began walking to where we left our spare clothes.

"I guess he's going to finish me off." I smiled. "See you later!"

Everyone chuckled.

When Tenya and I got changed. He spoke some words to me.

"What you said back there..." Tenya grabbed my waist. "...I couldn't be more proud of you."

"I thought you'd be mad." I chuckled, kissing his cheek.

"I couldn't care less! I'm just happy that you're getting more comfortable in your own skin, and with us." My boyfriend giggled.

"Does that mean we are going to finish what we started last time?" I asked.

"Tonight may not be the best night." He spoke. "We need to be there for Deku."

"Of course." I smiled.

After a while, I had a quick dinner made for everyone, making sure everyone ate before me and after Midoriya. We watched as Midoriya fell asleep on the sofa. Todoroki laid a blanket over him.

"I'm sure everyone is apprehensive of me being here, as Dabi's brother and Endeavour's son. So I'm going to regain everyone's trust." Shoto looked up and smiled.

"You don't need to worry about earning our trust back." I patted Shoto's back. "I've been fighting in your corner since the day I first met you, and that goes for everyone."

"We love you Amao!" Everyone cheered for me.

The next morning I sat on the sofa, it was snowing outside, peculiar for April, but nevertheless, it was a peculiar time. I saw my classmates head outside to play in the snow. I pulled Tenya up and went outside with him. We sat next to each other.

"You know Tenya..." I turned to him.

"What is it, love?" Tenya held my hands.

"In these tough times, you have really helped me pull through." I hugged him.

"He really has." Tenya and I looked next to us and saw Uncle Tashiro and Dad.

"Daddy! Uncle Tashiro!" I smiled.

"Hey Kuma and Tashi, what brings you here?" Tenya smiled.

"Tenya, we need to talk." My jaw hit the floor as Iida stood up. Low and behold, Tenya's Mom and Dad, along with Tensei stood at the door of the dormitory.

Inside, it was time to talk about the status of our relationship.

"We want to know why, why would you choose a male over a female." Tenya's dad spoke. "In your own words.

"Ever since I met Amao, I knew there was something special and unique about him that made me feel happy." Tenya looked down. "I protected him, and he protected me."

"How, in what way did he protect you and you couldn't protect yourself?" Tenya's mom held back tears.

"I mean, did you not see it on the news?" Uncle Tashiro interjected. "Amao literally got his intestines sliced open to protect his boyfriend."

"You have to give it to him, your son's boyfriend is one heck of a fighter." Tensei told his parents.

"You don't have to support me Mom and Dad, you just need to accept that I am in love with Amao and that's never going to change. We have plans together, grow up together, raise a family, have a joint agency, live together and have so much fun." Tenya held onto my hand.

"We can't believe this is the life you choose, we can't watch it anymore." Tenya's parents got up and left. "You are no longer part of the Iida Family."

"I don't need to be, because I've found my family here!" Tenya stood up and kissed me. His determined words made me melt in his arms.

"It's true, you have found your family here." Uncle and Dad hugged us.

"Don't forget us too!" We looked and saw that the entirety of our class ran towards us, wrapping their arms around us, Bakugo, Shoto, Tsu, Mina, Midoriya, Ochaco, Momo, Jiro, Hagakure, Shoji, Kirishima, Sero, Tokoyami, Kaminari, Mineta and everyone else, they made me feel welcome.

"Group hug? Count us in!" Mirio, Eri, Nejire and Tamaki also joined in with the hug.

"You big softies." Present Mic, Jeanist, Endeavour, All Might and Mr Aizawa appeared and hugged me.

"You've always been so gentle with us Amao, that's why we love you!" They all smiled. In that second, it was as if everything bad that happened to me had just disappeared, in seconds.

I felt happy, despite the hurt and the pain that was caused. A dark shadow that loomed over me, dissipated instantly.

"You're our Gentle Giant Amao!"