Gentle Giants Legacy: "The Reunion"

It's been over 15 years since the famous Class 1-A had graduated from U.A. Everyone had split off, focussing on their lives, personal goals and hero work of course. I was lucky, there had been a couple of times in the 15 years that we've left, that I thought I wasn't going to make it. But all throughout those years, I had one person by my side at all times. My boyfriend, now husband, Tenya Iida.

His parents ended up going no-contact with him, but Tensei never gave up on Tenya. My dad, Kuma, and my Uncle Tashiro, they started teaching together at U.A full time, Uncle Tashi taught Hero studies and Dad taught Home Economics and was the homeroom teacher of Class 1-B. Our small family grew too, from 4 to 6...

"Goro! Yoshi! C'mon! We're going to be late!" Tenya shouted from downstairs.

"Coming Papa!" They both shouted, scurrying down the stairs.

"Don't slip on the stairs!" I walked down after our kids.

"Good God you look great Bear!" My husband kissed my cheek.

"Daddy! Why are your trousers cut at the sides?" Our youngest, Yoshinori, Yoshi, Odayaka pointed at my trousers.

"It's called fashion Yoshi, you might be a little too young to understand." I ruffled his little head of hair. "Did you clean your engines like I asked?"

"Yes daddy." Yoshi moaned. Suddenly, there was a car engine from outside.

"Let's go! The car is here!" Tenya ushered us out of the house.

Tonight was a special event, we piled into the back of the Limousine, on our way to the home of the Number 12. Pro Hero, Creati, also known as Momo Yaoyorozu, and her wife Kyoka Jiro, the Number 36. Pro Hero. We were having a Class 1-A reunion, Momo also said that it was ok to bring our children too. It was a fancy event, so we were dressed up quite formally too. Tonight I wore a navy blue pair of flowy trousers that wrapped around my ankle, they had a slit up the outer edge of the leg. I wore a white silken shirt with a navy blue tie. I also wore a pair of black loafers with a golden buckle. Tenya wore his signature suit, with the same blue tie as me. Our kids also wore the same tie as us. In the car to Momo's, Goro was speaking to us.

"Dad, Papa, is it too late for me to go stay with Grandpa?" Our oldest, Goro Odayaka, he certainly takes after his dad, riddled with anxiety and doesn't have a great school life.

"Goro, it's going to be a great opportunity to try and make some new friends." Tenya patted his back.

"B-but I won't know anyone!" Goro sniffled.

"That's a good thing." I smiled. "They won't know you, which is great because it means you can make a good first impression! A lasting impression."

"I believe this is your location." Our chauffeur stopped the car and let us out. We stood in front of Momo's huge Modernist mansion. I clicked the button on the gate.

"Name please." The voice on the other end spoke.

"Tenya Iida, Amao, Yoshinori and Goro Odayaka." I spoke.

"Welcome to the Residence of Mrs Momo Yaoyorozu and Mrs Kyoka Jiro." The voice had a welcoming tone.

We all walked up the stairs to her house, which sat on a giant hill. When we got to the house, the door flew open. Kyoka wrapped her arms around me and Momo hugged Tenya, we then swapped.

"Amao and Tenya! I'm so happy you could come!" They invited us in.

"You two must be Goro and Yoshi, it's so nice to meet you two. How old are you?" Momo shook their tiny hands.