Epilogue

In the murky aftermath of Gotham's catastrophic flood, Oswald Cobblepot found himself navigating a world transformed. As the waters receded, revealing a city in disarray, the Penguin saw not destruction, but opportunity.

In the times he wasn't therapizing closeted gay men, he was building a secret empire. He was done with committing bird-related crimes, holding umbrellas, and bird-related gimmicks. Returning to his Italian roots, he was planning on the process of illegally concealing the origin of his wealth, obtained from illicit activities such as drug trafficking, corruption, embezzlement, and gambling by converting it into a legitimate source.

As his Mama would say, he "cooka da pizza" but this time, it wasn't pizza. It was sandwiches, and boy they were gonna be fresh. The people were gonna eat fresh. He settled an agreement, he planned to buy every Subway in Gotham under the guise of philanthropy and economic investment. Little did they know they were gonna face the consequences of this Spicy Italian, layers of freshly sliced ham, pepperoni, salami, and spicy, hot pepper cheese. A classic, sub favorite, with a kick!

Batman and Riddler will return in My SpaceHey Kitten Part 2: The Second One.