11. Unexpected Kiss ?

IVAAN SINGH RAGHUVANSHI ADHIRA ARORA

ADHIRA ARORA

🪷

A hiss left her mouth when his grip tightened on her arm, and she tried to get out of his grip, but there was no use; the more she struggled to get out of his grip, the more his hold tightened. He pulled her closer to him, looking at her with dark, angry eyes, making her gulp hard.

"Ivaan, leave her beta; you are hurting her," Prerna told her son, making him look at her, and he told his mother coldly, "Stay out of it, Ma."

"Oyy khotte, leave her and why did you interrupt? We were enjoying, but you ruined everything," Kalayani told him, making him look at her in disbelief, and then he heard his mother agreeing with his grandmother, "Yes, mummy ji is saying right, we were having fun listening to my Adhira."

Ivaan's mouth hung open hearing both of them, and then he heard Adhira chuckle, making him look at her. He threw a glare at her, making her immediately shut her mouth, and she looked down, controlling her laugh.

He then again diverted his attention to his mother and grandmother to see both having upset looks plastered on their faces, making him gasp, not believing they both were upset with him about stopping Adhira from badmouthing him.

"Are you guys sure that I am not adopted because you both are making me feel like that right now by not saying anything in my defense when she was literally speaking shit about your own son ." He asked them with disappointment plastered on his face, not liking a bit that they both were actually having fun listening her bad mouthing him .

"Of course not, Ivaan, you are my own child, my precious child," Prerna told him, innocently looking at him, making him roll his eyes as he mumbled, "No need to butter up things , ma ."

Prerna chuckled hearing him and said, pulling his cheeks, "I am not buttering you up; you are my precious son ."

He stared at his mother for a good two seconds with his blank face and diverted his focus to Adhira, who was looking at him with her doe eyes .

Without even caring to reply to his mother, he dragged Adhira by her arm towards his room .

Adhira tried to stop him, but he didn't even pay attention to her, continuing to drag her. She then looked back at his family and looked at them with pleading eyes, telling them to save her, but they just showed thumbs up to her, making her want to cry.

"Adhira is cute, isn't she ? " Esha asked, making others nod their heads in agreement .

"Yes, and I am sure my Ivaan will melt for it," Prerna said, giggling and giving hi-fi to Kalayani, who agreed with her .

"If you all are thinking that bhai will fall off her cuteness and leave her, then you are totally wrong because you all don't know how he behaves with Adhira in the office. I am sure Adhira will face trouble in the office tomorrow because bhai will not go easy on her as far as I know him ."