“Oh~ looks like we have a visitor!” the demons looked up, seeing the new presence of the (h/c) hair girl. All four of the demons looked identical, yet they were different in sizes. The two biggest ones were sitting on top of Omma and Hiroto’s body, while the two smaller ones were snacking on their torn off limbs on the side.

The four were brothers. All turned into demons.

“Is this the girl who killed a bunch of our friends?” one of the smaller asked his brothers, licking his lips and sighing in delight from the taste of fresh human meat.

“Yep! That’s her!” the bigger one confirmed, “who knew that killing the old hag and little squirt would make her turn up!” 

(Name) said nothing, her hair covering her eyes. The dead eyes of grandma and Hiroto were looking back at her, accusing her for not coming to save them and it pained her. The flower crown that was in (name)’s hand fell from her grasp, the white petals slowly staining in red. 

“Say, she’s quite the looker right?” the other smaller one waggled his ugly eyebrows, his eyes lingering on (name)’s chest.

“Shame that she’s living in such a dump! Men would pay high prices for her!”

“Maybe we can have some fun, then kill her! That would be-”

Blood spurted from the demon’s body, as the headless figure wobbled mindlessly before collapsing on the ground. The head bounced on the cold floor, and the yellow wide eyes stared at his brothers who screeched in fear. None of them had seen what happened… 

“What was that?!” one shouted, turning to see the human but she was gone.

A whoosh of wind ruptured in front and a white blade slashed the bigger one’s head off cleanly. (Name) turned, seething with rage as her face was splattered with the demon’s blood. She looked at her blade and brushed some of the blood off, her face scrunching in disgust. Her ominous eyes met the demons and they froze from how predatory they looked. 

Her figure ran towards the remaining two, who were scurrying further down the home, in hopes of finding something that will protect them. 

“Fuck-!” the bigger one shouted, raising his two hands in front of him towards the rapidly fast human coming their way. A wall of fire blasted it out of his hands, sending a protective barrier between them and (name).

“Breath of Celestials - Poseidon’s Chamber of Sea.”

With one horizontal swing, a wave of water was summoned, effectively diminishing the fire that was created in just a mere second. 

A white glimmer caught the bigger one’s eyes, and he shrieked when (name)’s dead orbs gazed at him through the depths. His vision soon became slanted, as his head detached from his body easily, before dissolving in the large pool of sea. The water drained out, leaving the only remaining brother left, greedily gasping for air to fill his lungs. 

How pathetic. To think they were so confident and ignorant before.

A pair of feet landed in front of him, snapping him out. His lips quivered from the impending death and he bowed deeply, making (name)’s eyes narrow. This was the demon that sat on Hiroto’s fragile head. The smaller one bit his nails, as sweat rolled down his face. 

Was he going to die?

The pile of clothing that was left of his brother caught his attention, and his hesitation became revengeful. 

“You bitch! How dare you kill my brothers!” he snarled, as he clapped his two hands, “I’ll show you what true hell is-mmmpff!”

A hand slammed on his face, the demon’s head smashing into the wall behind him. The force was enough to make an ordinary human lose their life, but he was lucky that didn’t kill him.