043

"Date?" Giyuu asked timidly, his eyes glancing down at the ground. "You promised last night...."

(name) rolled her eyes, waving him off. "I don't remember any last night."

"Well, you were drunk..." Giyuu replied, a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"I wasn't sober either," (name) shrugged.

"It's alright," Giyuu said softly, his eyes sparkling with hope. "Can we go on a date?" 

(Name) deadpanned and sighed. "Fine, alright" she groaned.

Kokushibo, who was napping on her lap, immediately shot awake and growled at the man who didn't flinch.

"As long as it's your treat," (name) said and Giyuu gave a simple nod.

"Let’s go now, I'm starving," (name) said, grabbing Kokushibo by the collar since he was about to tackle the boy.

"And Koku...you watch over Nezuko," (name) ordered. Kokushibo scowled, but complied anyways.

"Let's go, Teriyaki.”

"It's Tomioka...”

Giyuu regretted it but also didn't. Right now he was being dragged by the woman as she pushed through the crowd.

"That, I want that." she pointed at a bunch of alcohol in a stand

”But what happened on our last date...I don't think it's safe, (name)-san," Giyuu protested quietly.

(Name) rolled her eyes, "I'm the strongest demon slayer. Don’t fucking underestimate my damn alcohol resistance."

Giyuu sighs, taking out his wallet. "L-let’s eat first..." he muttered.

”Yeah, but we'll buy it first. The alcohol, I mean. I don't want it suddenly running out of stock.”

Giyuu sweatdropped.

'If anything, she'd be the one making the stock run out...' he thought to himself as (name) dragged him again towards someplace that also contains alcohol.

Giyuu knew it was gonna happen as he watched the girl cling onto his arm. He was gonna be honest, he likes it when she clings to him, but he'd prefer her doing it when sober.

He took a spoonful of the food they were eating as the girl opened her mouth and took the spoon into her mouth. She munched the food and gulped it down.

"(Name), you should drink water..." he muttered, taking a cup of water on the table and making the girl sip it. “You drunk too much alcohol..." he said under his breath.

The girl complied, tears welling up in her eyes as Giyuu put the cup down.

"Teriyaki is so caring..." she mumbled, hugging his arm tighter. Her statement was caught by his ear and his eyes widened.

Giyuu pursed his lips, patting her head.

"Teriyaki, let's get out of here," she said, her nails digging into his skin.

"Oh okay, I'll pay first—"

(Name) took his hand, standing up and walking out of the restaurant without paying.

"(Name), we have to pay—“

Her grip only got stronger as Giyuu complied, a slight blush tinting his face. He squeezed her hand.

"I heard there's a festival going on,” she hummed, walking through a crowd of people hand-in-hand with the black-haired man.

Soon, a man playing the flute caught (name)'s attention and she ran towards him. "Can I try?" she asked, looking over the man. The man flinched, but blushed as soon as he looked up to (name)’s figure.

"Y-yes, you may,” he stammered.

The man gave her his flute, blushing as she approached him. After some hesitant words, she took it from him and began to play.

A soft melody, like a lullaby, emerged from the instrument. Her hands skillfully pressed against different holes, creating a calming tune. The man who gave her the flute watched in amusement, while Giyuu’s ears were enthralled by the melody. It was as if the flute was a part of her; she played so skillfully and gracefully.

His heart fluttered upon hearing the soft, angelic melody of the girl playing the flute. The man was mesmerized by her beautiful, delicate hand movements over the instrument's holes. The music was like a gentle lullaby to his ears, stirring some deep-seated feelings within him. The melody's subtle undertones brought forth a wave of peace and calmness to his mind, soothing his troubled heart. He could not tear his eyes away from her.

(Name) finished playing, giving the instrument back.

The man she borrowed the instrument from clapped his hands. "That was amazing, miss!" he beamed. "Have you been playing this for years? You must be! You played it like a pro, like an experienced musician!" 

(Name)’s hand flinched at the word musician.

Ah, that's right...

She...

Wanted to be one.

"I guess you can say that..." she muttered. "Teriyaki, let's go.” She grabbed his hand and walked away, but the man stopped them.

"Wait! No, I want to give you this flute," he smiled, taking the girl's free hand and putting the flute in her hold. "If you don't already have one, you can have mine.”

(Name) was stunned and took it. “Thank you...but what about you?" she asked and the man waved it off.

”It’s alright! I can make a new one," he shrugged, "and I saw it in your eyes that you wanted the flute!"

"Thank you..." she muttered, bowing her head as the man chuckled.

"No biggie! I hope you keep playing the wonderful rhythm, miss!"

Giyuu watched as (name) and the man exchanged words, a fluttery feeling in his heart.

He gave a ghost of a smile, squeezing (name)’s hands gently.

Taisho secrets:

 Yoriichi listened to the whole thing and felt tears threatening to leave his eyes.
Kokushibo braided Nezuko's hair.
The Hashiras were wondering where (name) went because they weren't aware (name) went into a second date with Tomioka.

Muzan's desire for (name) grows.

❤️MEMES❤️

(Name): I slept for almost 12 hours but I might be tired so let's go for 12 more just Incase.

Shinobu: (name)-chan, that's a coma.

(Name): Sounds festive.

(Name): Why can't dinosaurs clap?

Tanjiro: because their arms are too sh-

(Name): Because they're dead.

(Name): I want to be a caterpillar 

Mitsuri: Why,(name)-chan?:D

(Name): Eat,sleep for awhile and wake up beautiful.

Obanai: you do know their life span is only 2 weeks right?

(Name): that's another highlight.

Mitsuri: ...

Giyuu: Honestly same