“Damn you Zenitsu… I’m gonna beat the crap out of you the moment I see you again.” (name) muttered with venom as she stormed around the house. Every room she went, there was a new setting and she would lose direction of where she came from. 

(Name) slammed the doors that blocked her way as she thought of multiple ways to beat Zenitsu up. How dear he separated her from Tanjiro and the others. She might not even get out of here.

The smell of blood lingered in her nose and she wondered how many humans were held captive here. She trailed down the hallways, hoping to at least see someone.

Another door came into her view and the moment she opened it, two demons whirled their heads to look at her. Their lips were stained with dry blood and their eyes widened with delight at the new presence in front of them. 

“Well, well! We were just thinking of devouring another human and to our luck, one wandered in here!” one cackled, clawing his nails into his arm.

“She looks tasty… smooth skin, nice hair, and I can smell her blood flowing in her veins.” the other sneered, “you better start praying now girl. We aren’t too generous when we’re hungry.”

“How pitiful.” (name) murmured and the two demons tilted their ugly heads.

“I’m not too generous when I’m lost in this fucking house.” she continued, “I was going to ask you two for help, but your pea-brained minds can’t possibly comprehend what directions are.”

“Wha-”

The demons’ angry looks were changed to surprise when (name) simply appeared in front of them, and slashed their heads off. They bounced off the floor, before their bodies started to disintegrate, as their eyes caught sight of her daunting figure in front of them.

“Such losers.” she roasted, slamming her blade into the ground.

A lingering eyeball rolled in front of her, and (name) raised an eyebrow. With a stomp of her foot, the demon disappeared, leaving nothing but the remaining clothes that once clung to the body. (Name) sighed as she felt her anger fade away and was replaced by her usual dead look. 

Guess she’ll spare Zenitsu now.

Her ears perked when the sounds of heavy footsteps pounded in the house. (Name) furrowed her eyebrows and she jumped out of the way when the door behind her burst open.

“Pig assault! Pig assault!”

A male who bore a boar’s mask rammed into the room, his body bent down as he used his head to smash the wooden door. (Name) blinked at his appearance and his unusual behaviour. 

Do all boys these days have hardened heads?

Without noticing her, the boar man jumped away, laughing like a mad lad as he disappeared into another part of the house. 

(Name) shrugged her shoulders and went in another direction. She wasn’t in the mood to follow someone so brash like the boar man, or find someone as flirty like Zenitsu. The only person she could tolerate in this house was Tanjiro. At least for now.

Voices were heard from the door to her left and (name) walked up to it. The voices were familiar and they sounded human. A dead look was on her face when she broke through the door, startling the people in it. A wave of books and other items were thrown in her face but she sliced them all up in an instant, as the annoying cries of children filled the air.

“Wait Kiyoshi, Teruko! That’s (name)! She’s our friend!” the voice of Tanjiro Kamado echoed in the room and the crying of the two children ceased.