三十四

“You know, Oyakata-sama only assigned me to his mission, right?” (Name) asked in a deadpanned voice, as she stomped up the mountains.

Behind her, Giyuu, Sanemi, Uzui, Rengoku, and Muichiro were all following her, fully aware that their master assigned (Name) alone. The thing is, the guys were done with the demons getting (Name)’s attention every single 5 seconds and it seemed like she hardly knew that the Hashiras existed anymore.

To add more insult to the wound, she was legit carrying Kokushibo, Douma, and Akaza on her back in a bigger box.

“We know, you bitch!” Sanemi snapped, “we’re just uh… getting a stroll in the night!”

“I’m worried about you, (Name).” Giyuu mumbled but everyone glared at him.

“I might get divorced so I’m making sure you’re going to marry me.” Uzui nodded.

“I like to follow pretty women.” Muichiro explained.

“(Name)-chan, I’ll be here to protect you! We’ll make sure that no dirty man will lay their hands on you and we’ll make sure you’re not lonely! Unlike those three demons!” Rengoku boasted.

“Koku, Douma, and Akaza are just fine.”

Yoriichi dropped a ton of boulders onto the Hashiras heads, making them wince. The door to the demons’ box quietly opened and Douma peeked out his head to give a shit eating grin at the Hashiras. They could have sworn they heard Kokushibo chuckle and Akaza prevented himself from laughing at them. 

“Motherfuckers…” the Hashiras thought angrily.

(Name) suddenly stopped and held out a hand to herself. Everyone was frozen and rustling was heard behind the bush. All of a sudden, a demon appeared and (Name) acted until she was forcibly pulled back by Giyuu, who took out his own blade to attack.

“Stay back (Name), leave this to me.” he told her.

“Wait-” (Name) wanted to stop him but the rest of the Hashiras made their moves.

“You loner! As if you can show off how strong you are to her!” Sanemi screamed and pushed Giyuu out of the way, making him fall on Rengoku.

He accidentally hit Rengoku’s leg and the Flame Hashira stumbled and collapsed on Uzui’s head, making the Sound Hashiras face plant on the ground. Muichiro hopped over their pile and kicked Sanemi out of the way before he dashed towards the demon, who was now running for his life.

Muichiro was about to slice the demon’s head off when a fist knocked him into the air and Akaza smirked. The pinkette was going to blow the demon’s head off when Douma appeared in front of him and winked. The blond blew Akaza away with his fans and was about to behead the demon but Kokushibo intercepted the attack and smacked him away.

The six eyed demon was 5 seconds away from killing the demon when every single male launched themselves at the Upper Moon 1, making him fall on top of the fleeing demon. A pile of males were on top of the demon as (Name) watched with an annoyed expression.

She sighed and made her way to behead the demon when she stopped as the demon under the pile of men began to glow in a light. Before she could register, the demon shone and sent all of the men up into the air and they disappeared. 

“Huh? What the fuck?” (Name) raised a hand over her eyes to see her male companions disappear, “did they learn how to fly?”

A light shone and the Hashiras and Upper Moons fell to the ground, on top of each other. Giyuu was at the bottom of the pile as Uzui was on top of him. Muichiro sat safely above the top of the pile, until Sanemi started to screech.