四十

give you as many headpats as you want.” Mitsuri’s eyes glittered, “I’ll learn from (Name)-chan on our future dates but for now, please save Genya-kun and Nezuko-chan!”

“Shut your tramp, harlot.” Zohakuten suddenly spoke out.

“T-tramp?” Mitsuri stuttered out before Kokushibo glared at her.

“You don’t give me orders, loser… only one person in this world… can give me orders…” Kokushibo sneered.

“L-loser?!” Mitsuri spluttered with shock, “t-that smaller demon I can understand but what vulgar language coming from a grown man like yourself, Kokushibo-kun! W-what a disgrace and disappointment!”

“Do you normally talk to women like this?!”

“Sometimes…” Kokushibo rolled his eyes at the memories of the conversations he had with Nezuko, Shinobu, and that rock personality girl, Kanao.

“Such nasty things to say!” Mitsuri huffed.

“Kokushibo, Mitsuri is no loser.” (Name) piped up making him blink, “based on how you’re acting, I’d say that you’re a bigger loser than her. Not to mention Yoriichi.”

“T-that’s brutal…” Tanjiro thought aimlessly, seeing Kokushibo begin to seeth.

“And for you… shortstack.” (Name) glared at Zohakuten.

“Mitsuri is no harlot.”

With a swing of her blade, she let out a fury of attacks, letting Nezuko and Genya go. Zohakuten’s eyes twitched and he commanded his dragon to let out more piercing screams.

“Breath of Love - Third Form: Catlover Shower!”

Mitsuri let out several curved slashes that shattered the demon’s attacks in an instant. 

“Thanks, (Name)-chan! I thought I would be mad but I really appreciate your words! You’re not a harlot either!” Mitsuri chimed happily.

“Of course she isn’t…” Kokushibo grumbled.

“Nice blade you got there.” (Name) complimented Mitsuri, making her freeze and blush.

“(Name)-chan complimented me!” she squealed, “w-well, it wasn’t about me but my katana but since it’s mine, I guess that she did compliment me-”

“You’re cute too.”

“KYAAAAAAAAAAA~” Mitsuri blushed as her heart fluttered at (Name)’s kind words.

“I’ll show (Name)-chan just how cool I am so we can date!”

“Breath of Love - Second Form: Long Pangs!”

“Breath of Love - Sixth Form: Cat-legged Winds of Love!”

Zohakuten narrowed his eyes as Mitsuri was managing to slice down all the dragons and counter his attacks. (Name) awed and even Kokushibo was impressed (barely) with Mitsuri’s moves. 

“Blood Demon Art: Countless Striking Trees!”

More and more trees began to erupt from Zohakuten’s command, slowly enveloping and surrounding the entire forest. Mitsuri gulped but she readied her blade, performing another attack. 

“Breath of Love - Fifth Form: Swaying Love Wildclaw!”

Mitsuri cut her way through the attacks as she prepared to behead the demon. Tanjiro was watching the whole time with amazement until he remembered that Zohakuten wasn’t the original body. He called out to Mitsuri to warn her but just when he was about to shout and Zohakuten was about to unleash a scream, Mitsuri was kicked out of the way at the last minute.