三十一

“Well, it seems we’re here to welcome some new members.” Oyakata-sama smiled, as chaos was happening in his household.

Loud screams and arguments were heard, while vases and artifacts were thrown around the room. Oyakata-sama’s children whimpered and ducked from the incoming objects, Amane looked completely concerned for the state of her house, and Oyakata-sama had a calm smile on his face - his ears relishing the noise.

The Hashiras and the Kamaboko squad were seated on the other side of the house, too afraid and on alert to move. The Hashiras were glaring at the new coming demons with hatred and vengeance, Tanjiro was petrified, Zenitsu wanted to die, and Inosuke wanted to tear the demons for making (Name) ignore him. 

Nezuko was seething as she was trying not to change into her demonic form at the sight of more demons competing for (Name)’s attention. 

“Screw you, Douma! Get your hands off (Name)!”

“Mou~ Akaza-dono~ you have to admit (Name)-chan is so soft!”

“I’ll slit both of your throats… if you two don’t stop…”

“Shut up, Kokushibo! I doubt you’re that good at satisfying (Name)!”

In the very front, (Name) sat with a very irritated face while the three Upper Moons were arguing and clinging onto her. Douma was trying to sit in her lap, Akaza had a foot on Douma’s face to prevent him from coming closer while he pestered (Name) for a fight, and Kokushibo was hugging (Name) from the back while his own hand was on Akaza’s face.

Shinobu sat with a very angry face while her eyes were set directly on the Upper Moons, as she was just itching to stab Douma into pieces. 

A vein finally popped in (Name)’s head when one of the demon’s hands accidentally brushed her chest and with a blink of an eye, she punched each of their heads. 

“Wow (Name)-chan! Please hit me more!” Douma begged desperately, a giant bump forming on his head but he placed himself in her lap and began to demand for more punches.

Akaza eeped and held his head, while Kokushibo sat beside (Name) like the good behaved demon he was, while his own bump was bruising and pulsing from the impact. Oykata-sama finally smiled and began to speak.

“It’s great to have you back, Kokushibo.” he greeted the Upper Moon 1, “and it seems you brought along some company with you.”

“Douma and Akaza… simply followed me… I had no intention of bringing them here…” Kokushibo responded, earning a whine from Douma and a glare from Akaza, “they begged me… to come along… cause they’re… idiots…”

“I do appreciate the new company. Does Muzan know about this?”

All the Hashiras eyed the demons with suspicion. At this point, with Kokushibo bringing (Name) to Muzan, they didn’t know if the Upper Moons were here to take (Name) or if they were secretly here to get information on the Demon Slayer Corps.

“He doesn’t know.” Kokushibo replied, “I have no intention… of bringing harm to (Name)... with that man…”

“Then why the fuck did you kidnap her?” Obanai sneered.

The Hashiras all drew their blades and pointed at the three Upper Moons. They knew at their current state, they didn’t stand a chance against them. Oyakata-sama quickly brought a hand up, making them reluctantly back down.

“Why are you really here?” Oyakata-sama smiled.

“I’m here for (Name).” Kokushibo shrugged.

“I came so I can get to know (Name)-chan and her buddies!” Douma squealed, “I heard so much about her and when I finally got to meet her, I just knew that we were destined to be together!”