三十六

“Mean girl! Mean girl! Wake up!” Nuomi squawked, as she rapidly poked her demon slayer’s forehead, “wake up! Wake up!”

(Name)’s face grew annoyed and she angrily flicked off the crow with her eyes closed, while Kokushibo was in his small form, tucked underneath her arm and was also sleeping. Sumi was behind the crow, holding a letter that was meant for (Name) but was too afraid to wake her up. 

“Wake the fuck-”

“Shut the fuck up.” 

A hand reached out and snatched Nuomi by the throat as the bird sweated immensely seeing the angry and pissed off look of (Name). Her hair was messy and her eyes were shaking with rage, while Kokushibo fell to the ground and landed on his head.

“I’m trying to sleep.” (Name) growled, “I was in the middle of having a dream where I got lots of money and you ruined it. What do you need, bird brain?”

“It’s not me! I-it’s the brat behind!” Nuomi chirped.

“(Name)-san!”

(Name) blinked and she looked behind to see Sumi, beaming up at her. She smiled and tossed Nuomi out of the window, as Kokushibo shifted into his full height, rubbing his head that had a bump now.

“What is it, Sumi?” (Name) asked kindly.

“Hagenezuka sent you a letter!” Sumi offered the slip and (Name) took it, “he has been sending a lot of letters but for some reason, they haven’t reached you. So I managed to get a hold of one.”

“Really?” (Name) took it and opened it, as Kokushibo peeked over her shoulder.

Screw you.

You’re ugly.

Wait, no you're not.

Never mind.

But.

No sword for you.

I’ll never forgive you.

Curse you.

Curse you.

“Holy shit.” (Name) rolled her eyes, “what’s with this guy?”

“I think it’s because he found out you lost the katana that he forged for you, (Name)-san!” Sumi explained, “and someone must have told him you’ve been using another demon slayer’s blade!”

“Oh yeah… how did I lose it again?” (Name) began to think.

The last thing she remembered about her black katana was that she had it after the fight with Daki and Gyutaro. After that, she was sent off into the Infinity Castle by Muzan’s horny ass. The one who sent her off was…

“Kokushibo…” (Name) gritted her teeth, her eyes flaring and her hair flying everywhere, “you…”

She turned to stare at the demon, who was avoiding her eye and praying mentally. (Name) grabbed Kokushibo’s face and turned his head around, her fingers tightening.

“Where is my katana?” she asked in a rude tone.

“I threw it… away…” Kokushibo replied, “I don’t know now…”

“You WHAT?!” (Name) raised her voice and Kokushibo took this cue to shrink into his small form and act as cute as possible, “you explain yourself right now!”

Yoriichi watched from the bed in his ghost form, his brother cowering in a corner as (Name) began to interrogate him. A stream of blood rushed down his nose as he wished it was him, so he teleported over there so he could imagine himself joining in.