三十五

Muzan sat angrily within the Infinity Castle, his legs and arms crossed and his face scorned deep with a scowl. Nakime was behind him, unsure of what to do since the demon lord hasn’t been the same ever since his three strongest Upper Moons had left.

Speaking of the Upper Moons…

Muzan had lost track on how long it has been since Kokushibo, Douma, and Akaza backstabbed him and betrayed him to goof around with (Name). He still remembered how all three of them ganged up on him and proceeded to pummel him to bits. He was left unconscious for a whole fucking week, and none of them returned.

The nerve of them honestly. Muzan had given them power and strength and in return, he ended up getting three simps that would clean the heels of a stupid hot woman. Especially Kokushibo and Muzan was starting to think that his Upper Moon 1 was a two-faced asshole.

Muzan sighed and he got up, snapping his fingers to notify Nakime that he was going to leave. A ping was heard and a door slid open leading to the outside world, as Muzan finally stepped out after getting his puny whiny brain under control.

He’ll go pay his love a visit.

After all, he is a gentleman.

        “(Name)...”

“(Name)-chan!”

“FIGHT ME!”

(Name)’s eyes twitched as the three Upper Moons chased after her, bombarding her with noises and words. She had purposely left them but for some reason, they decided to follow her in pursuit even though Oyakata-sama ordered them to “get along” with Tanjiro and the Hashiras.

She was tired and drained from the three demons and wanted some rest from them, so she booked a room at a motel to get some alone time. Plus, Mitsuri and some others want to join her later. But of course, the three stooges couldn’t take it and had to go after her. 

“(Name)-chan! (Name)-chan!” Douma called to her, poking her hair, “mou~ are you ignoring us? Are you playing hard to get?”

Kokushibo and Akaza had already stepped back a few feet as their eyes caught sight of the numerous ticks marks appearing on (Name)’s head. Douma, being the odd ball out, didn’t notice and decided to go trigger the devil in hibernation.

“(NAME)-CHAN! (NAME)-CHAN! (NAME)-CHAN! (NAME)-CHAN! (NAME)-CHAN! (NAME)-CHAN! (NAME)-CHAN! (NAME)-CHAN! (NAME)-CHAN! (NAME)-CHAN! (NAME)-CHAN! (NAME)-CHAN! (NAME)-CHAN! (NAME)-CHAN! (NAME)-CHAN! (NAME)-CHAN! (NAME)-CHAN! (NAME)-CHAN! (NAME)-CHAN! (NAM–”

“WHAT?!” (Name) finally snapped and turned around.

Kokushibo winced and Akaza gulped but Douma smiled widely and he puckered out his lips, making an ugly kissy face to her. (Name) rolled her eyes and she pinched Douma’s lips tightly, beginning to shake him furiously.

“I get it! You three want to come with me! I’m not denying your company, am I?!” she snapped at them, “god, you’re going to attract attention with how loud you are, not to mention…”

She whipped her heads towards Kokushibo and Akaza.

“We’re almost at the village and people are going to freak out at your appearances! How could you guys forget your box?!”

“Are you saying that I’m hotter than Kokushibo-dono and Akaza-dono?” Douma asked excitedly, while the other two demons glared at him.

“You might look the most human but you’re the most stupid.” she roasted him, “come along now. Shrink small and get into my kimono.”