Chapter 1 Rise pof the Snakes Part 4/4

quick note, this is goning to be a really short part. But that is because it is more of a filler to end the chapter.

*3d person/no ones pov*

“My golly, you're right.” Cole said, as he realised he had the staff. Which to Y/n, was a little weird, as Cole didn’t forget stuff that easily. “Good idea.” he said, running up to the fountain, sticking the staff into the water, releasing the antivenom.

Everyone helped cure the villagers from their hypnosis.

“We’re sorry sensei.” Kai said, walking up to Sensei Wu. “If we had dealt with Lloyd before he became a problem, none of this would have been necessary.”

“Even lessons learned the hard way, are lessons learned.” Sensei Wu said, straightening his moustache. “Hmm. a great evil has been released. I fear troubling times will come. This is only the beginning.”

“Then we will train, and be ready for the Serpentine.” Zane said, as he and the other Ninja walked up to  Master Wu and Kai.

“It may not be Lord Garmadon, but that doesn’t mean we won't bring our A game.” Cole explained.

“Help us train, help us realise our potential.” Kai said.

“Yeah, teach us the secrets behind the Weapons of Spinjitzu.” Said Jay.

“Hm.. there is much to teach. We must return to the monastery.” Sensei Wu said.

As they walked, Nya, Y/n and Sensei Wu, watched as the Ninja flue off on their 

Dragons.

“When will I get my own dragon?” Nya asked.

“Patience, Nya.” Wu started, “your time will come.”

“Don’t worry, I feel you.” Y/n said, walking up behind her friend.

276 words

I told you it would be a short one.

Now, what do you think they are going to do about the Serpentine getting away with Lloyd?

Please leave some feedback in the comments, and again, I hope you enjoyed this part. The first part of the next chapter will be out soon, as I want to see how people react to my story so far.