ᴏɴᴇ: ʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ

─•~❉ 𝐒𝐀𝐍 𝐏

─•~❉ 𝐒𝐀𝐍 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕❉~•─

ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴏɴ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀ, ꜰᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴇʀᴀꜱᴇᴅ. ɴᴏʀ ɪꜱ ɪᴛ ᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ꜱᴛᴏɴᴇ, ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴛᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ. ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ɪɴꜱᴄʀɪʙᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ ꜱʜᴀʟʟ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ.
❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

- FIVE MONTHS LATER -

Five months had flown by since the incident with Joon, a period marked by a whirlwind of emotions and challenges. Wooyoung had been staying with our friends, Tae and Jisoo, with the help of my mother, ever since that fateful day. I rushed back to him when he called me, only to unintentionally hurt him further by hitting him with my own car in my frantic haste. It was an accident that haunted me, adding to the burden of being thousands of miles away in America, working at my father's company.

I stood by the large window in my father's office, looking out at the cityscape with a heavy heart. The bustling life outside seemed distant and irrelevant compared to the ache I felt inside. Every fiber of my being yearned to be back in Seoul, to be by Wooyoung's side. The separation was breaking my heart, knowing that he was recovering from both physical and emotional wounds while I was stuck here.

Wooyoung, ever the selfless soul, had insisted that I stay and finish my commitments in America. He had assured me that he was recovering well, with no major injuries—just a few bruises and cuts. Tae and Jisoo, along with my mother, had been taking good care of him, providing the support and companionship he needed. Yet, the guilt and longing I felt were overwhelming.

Meanwhile, Joon had disappeared, leaving behind a trail of chaos and confusion. We had been searching for him relentlessly, but he seemed to have vanished without a trace. My frustration and anger simmered beneath the surface, knowing that Joon was responsible for hurting Wooyoung. I was determined to find him and make him pay for what he had done. The thought of him walking free after causing so much pain was unbearable.

The weight of my protective instincts pressed down on me. I would do anything to keep Wooyoung safe, to ensure that no one ever hurt him again. My thoughts were interrupted by the buzzing of my phone. It was a message from Wooyoung.

"Hey love, just checking in. I miss you. Hope you're doing okay. Things are getting better here. Tae and Jisoo have been amazing. Can't wait for you to come back. ❤️"

I read his message, feeling a mix of relief and longing. He was always so positive, even in the face of adversity. I quickly typed a reply.

"Miss you too, kitten. I can't wait to be back with you. Just a little longer, and I'll be home. Stay strong for me, okay? Love you more than anything. ❤️"