ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ

─•~❉ 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐏

─•~❉ 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕 ❉~•─
ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ꜱᴀʏ 'ɪ ᴅᴏ'—ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ ᴛᴜʀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ᴇᴀᴄʜ ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ᴡᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴜꜱ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴡᴏᴠᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴏʏ, ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱɪɴɢ ᴀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀꜱ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟ ᴀꜱ ᴀɴʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛᴏʟᴅ.
❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━❜

- TWO WEEKS LATER -

Earlier in the morning, as I began to pull a box from the car, I caught San's attention. He stood there watching me with an amused smirk, clearly entertained by my efforts. However, his expression shifted to a firmer, more protective demeanor as he noticed what I was attempting to do. It was clear he didn't want me exerting myself, especially with the heavy boxes.

I pushed the box back into the car and stepped aside, placing my hands behind my back while adopting an innocent look. Biting my lip, I watched him, enjoying the slight frustration mixed with affection in his gaze.

He pointed a finger at me in a playful warning, and I tiptoed towards him, quickly planting a kiss on his lips and grinning cheekily. It was a gentle reminder of his insistence that I shouldn't be handling the physical work, especially since he wanted everything to be perfect for our move into the new hanok—a stunning traditional Korean house he had bought for us to start our new life together before our wedding, which was just a week away.

"Hey, I'm just trying to help," I said, my tone light and teasing.

San shook his head, his smile broadening despite his attempt to look stern. "I know, but I've got this. You shouldn't be lifting heavy things—not this close to the wedding. I want you at your best, not worn out," he responded, his concern evident even as he tried to maintain a playful air.

I stepped closer, wrapping my arms around his waist. "I love that you're looking out for me, but you know I'm not made of glass," I murmured against his chest.

"I know, but why take chances?" San replied, his arms encircling me, holding me close. "Let's save all your energy for decorating and making that house our home, okay?"

"Deal," I agreed, feeling a wave of affection for this man who was so eager to care for me and make our future home perfect. "But I'm still helping with the light stuff."

San laughed, his eyes twinkling with delight. "Compromise accepted. But let me handle the heavy lifting, and we can tackle the rest together."

As we stood there in the driveway, surrounded by boxes yet to be moved, the reality of our impending life together in the beautiful hanok felt both thrilling and surreal. The promise of starting fresh in such a meaningful place, just days before we officially vowed to spend our lives together, filled me with an immense joy that was hard to articulate. With San by my side, every challenge seemed surmountable, and every joy felt magnified.