ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ

─•~❉ 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐏

─•~❉ 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕 ❉~•─
ᴄᴏꜱᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ꜰᴜɴ ᴍᴇʟᴅᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴ ᴏʙʟɪᴠɪᴏᴜꜱ, ʙʟᴜʀʀᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ—ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴀɴᴛᴀꜱʏ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ'ꜱ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜꜰᴜʟ ᴇʏᴇ.
❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

The morning light filtered through the curtains as I shifted in bed, waking up to a pounding headache that echoed through my skull. Confused and disoriented, I slid out of bed, rubbing my face as I tried to gather my senses. As I made my way out of the bedroom, my steps were cautious, the remnants of last night's festivities still clouding my mind.

I paused when I heard whispers coming from the living room. Curious, I approached quietly, only to see Jeonghan and Joshua standing close together, sharing a soft smile. The scene before me was intimate; Jeonghan leaned closer to Joshua, planting a gentle kiss on his cheek. I stood there, a stunned smile forming on my lips as I watched the tender moment.

Their heads turned sharply as they noticed my presence, their eyes widening in surprise. For a moment, I was oblivious to the reason for their shock, but then Jeonghan's smirk directed my attention downwards. Glancing down, I let out a squeal, quickly covering myself as I realized what I was wearing. I stared down at my outfit, confusion mixing with the dawning realization. The last thing I remembered was a blur of laughter and playful dares.

"Nice cosplay outfit—seemed like you had fun," Jeonghan commented, his tone teasing yet friendly. I opened my mouth to respond, but no words came out. Instead, I backed away, muttering a quick excuse.

"I don't remember how it got on—I'll be right back," I said, my voice a mix of embarrassment and haste. I rushed back to the bedroom, closing the door behind me with a soft thud.

Inside the safety of the room, I stood still for a moment, catching my breath. My gaze fell on the heels that accompanied the outfit, and I gasped, my memory failing to provide any clarity. Did I show San my outfit with heels? The thought was exhilarating yet fuzzy, like trying to grasp a dream upon waking.

With a deep breath, I approached the mirror, taking in the full extent of my attire. The outfit was bold, certainly not something I'd typically choose for myself, yet it held a hint of daring appeal. Slowly, fragments of the previous night began to return—the laughter, the playful challenges, San's encouraging words.

I shook my head, trying to piece together the events. Had San seen me like this? The thought sent a mix of embarrassment and thrill through me. I needed answers, and I needed them now.

I bit my lip as San stirred, turning to his side and glancing my way with a smirk that made my heart skip a beat. He leaned on his elbow, his eyes twinkling with mischief. I raised an eyebrow in slight confusion, my gaze shifting to the heels that lay nearby, a tangible reminder of the previous night's events.