ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ: ʀᴇᴠᴇʀꜱᴇᴅ

─•~❉ 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍 𝐏

─•~❉ 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕 ❉~•─
ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ʜɪᴍ—ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀꜱʜɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ. ɪ ʟᴏɴɢᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏꜱᴇ ʜɪꜱ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏxɪᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴀ ꜱᴘᴇʟʟ.
❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

I finished tidying up the apartment, a sense of anticipation coursing through me as I prepared for the evening ahead. Wooyoung had been teasing me relentlessly with those heels and skirts, and now it was my turn to show him just how much his actions had affected me. I wanted him to feel what it was like to be completely under my control, to have him wrapped around my little finger.

I walked into our bedroom, where the LED lights cast a dim, red glow, creating a sultry, intimate atmosphere. The curtains were drawn, adding to the sense of privacy and seclusion. The room was perfect, radiating an aura of seductive dominance that I knew Wooyoung would not be able to resist.

The room was set, dimmed to a sultry glow, and I was ready, my attire minimal yet profoundly suggestive. My chest bare, the tattoos that graced my skin on display—each one a story, a memory, a piece of art that Wooyoung adored tracing with his fingertips. The black jeans hugged my form, the ones he had picked out for me on one of our shopping sprees, knowing just how they accentuated my build. They were simple but effective, especially with the added edge of the leather whip I held casually in my hand.

Sitting in the comfortable chair positioned in the corner of the room, I bit my lip with impatience, the metal of my piercings catching the light as I twirled the rings on my finger. The whip, an accessory as much as a promise of what was to come, turned slowly in my grip, each movement calculated and deliberate.

The sound of the front door opening sent a thrill through me. I leaned back further into the chair, adopting a pose of ease that belied the keen anticipation coursing through me. A knowing smirk played on my lips as my fingers ran through my hair, subtly adjusting it to further enhance the bad-boy aesthetic I knew drove him wild.

"Sannie, I'm home! Had such a long day!" Wooyoung's voice called out from the entrance, full of its usual energy. I smirked, knowing he was completely unaware of what awaited him.

"In the room, kitten," I replied, adding a husky edge to my tone as I lounged comfortably in the seat in the corner. The anticipation built within me as I heard his footsteps approaching, each step bringing him closer to the carefully orchestrated scene.

When he entered the room, his eyes widened as he took in the sight before him. The dim red glow of the LED lights cast a sultry hue over everything, enhancing the tattoos and piercings on my bare chest. His gaze quickly traveled from my relaxed posture in the chair to the leather whip I held, turning slowly between my fingers.