ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ

─•~❉ 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍 𝐏

─•~❉ 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕 ❉~•─
ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ—ᴍʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ꜱʜɪɴɪɴɢ ꜱᴛᴀʀ, ɪɴᴅɪꜱᴘᴇɴꜱᴀʙʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴇʀɪꜱʜᴇᴅ. ꜱᴏ ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇᴅ ʜɪᴍ ᴍʏ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʀɪɴɢ, ꜱᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴏᴡ ᴏꜰ ᴏᴜʀ ꜱʜᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ.
❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Today marked another day returning to university after a brief hiatus. As I watched Wooyoung sleep, his hand gently resting on my chest, I felt a deep sense of affection surge within me. Glancing down at the ring adorning his finger, I leaned over to kiss his knuckles gently. He stirred slightly at the touch but soon settled back into a deeper slumber.

Carefully, I slipped out of the bed to avoid waking him and quietly made my way to the closet. There, on a chair, was a neatly folded outfit accompanied by a small note. I picked up the note, curious about its contents.

"Have a great day back at uni! I picked this out for you—hope you like it. Love, Wooyoung 💖"

A smile spread across my face, warmed by Wooyoung's thoughtfulness. The outfit he had chosen was perfectly in tune with my style, and his sweet gesture added a layer of comfort to the day ahead. After getting dressed in the outfit—a crisp, tailored shirt paired with my favorite dark jeans—I felt ready to tackle the academic challenges awaiting me.

Just as I made my way to the kitchen, I found a hot, steaming breakfast waiting for me, thoughtfully covered to keep the heat in. The aroma of freshly cooked food filled the room, instantly lifting my spirits. I poured myself a cup of coffee, the rich scent mingling with the delicious smells from the breakfast.

As I reached for the coffee pot, I noticed a little note placed next to the breakfast. Smiling to myself.

"Good morning, love! Made you breakfast to start your day off right. Enjoy and have a great day at university! Love, Wooyoung 💕"

I felt a warmth spread through me, not just from the coffee but from the sweet gesture. Wooyoung's thoughtfulness always had a way of making me feel cherished and supported, especially on mornings like this when a return to routine could feel daunting.

I sat down at the table, uncovering the breakfast to find a perfectly prepared meal. Wooyoung had outdone himself with fluffy scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, and toast with my favorite jam. The sight of the breakfast made my mouth water, and I dug in eagerly, savoring each bite.

As I ate, I reflected on how much these small gestures meant to me. Wooyoung's care and attention to detail made every day feel special, no matter how routine it might be. It was these moments that reminded me just how lucky I was to have him in my life. Once I finished my breakfast, I took a moment to jot down a quick note in return.