ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏ

─•~❉ 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐏

─•~❉ 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕 ❉~•─
ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇꜱᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴅ, ᴡʜɪꜱᴘᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ. ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴛᴏ ʙᴇɢɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ.
❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

The next day

I stepped out of the shower, wrapped in a towel, making my way toward the bedroom where my phone kept buzzing incessantly. As I dried my hair with one hand, I glanced down at the screen to see a few messages from San. Knowing he was starting his military service the next morning and had a bit of free time today, I eagerly opened the messages.

My face turned a deep shade of red as I stared at the shamelessly naked photo he had sent, along with a cheeky message underneath it: "Just a little something to remember me by. Miss you already."

I couldn't help but laugh, despite my embarrassment. Typical San, always finding a way to keep things interesting. I quickly typed a reply, my fingers flying over the keyboard.

Blushing furiously but unable to resist, I typed back a quick, playful response: "Why remember when you can play with me a little bit ;)"

I hit send, biting my lip as I waited for his reply. The anticipation made my heart race, a mixture of excitement and nerves coursing through me. Moments later, my phone buzzed again, and I eagerly opened his message.

"You know how to drive me crazy," San's text read, followed by a series of suggestive emojis. "If only I could be there right now..."

A thrill ran through me at his words, the playful exchange easing some of the ache of his impending absence. I took a deep breath, composing my next message with a smirk.

Instead of replying with another message, I closed the bedroom door and locked it with a knowing smirk. Feeling a rush of anticipation, I lay down on the bed, undoing my towel with shameless thoughts. My hand moved to my erection, stroking slowly up and down, the sensation heightened by the thought of San watching.

With a deep breath, I grabbed my phone and hit the record button, capturing a few seconds of my actions. The thrill of the moment surged through me as I hit send, my heart pounding with a mix of excitement and nerves.

Moments later, my phone buzzed with San's reply. "You're going to drive me insane. I wish I could be there with you right now," his message read, accompanied by a string of emojis that made me laugh and blush at the same time.

Feeling emboldened, I decided to keep the connection alive a bit longer. "Imagine what it'll be like when you get back," I texted, adding a winking emoji for emphasis. I hit send and lay back, imagining his reaction.

A minute later, my phone buzzed again. "I'm counting the days already. You're making it very hard to focus on anything else," he responded, the playful tone clear even through the screen.