ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ

─•~❉ 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐏

─•~❉ 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕 ❉~•─
ɪ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ʜɪᴍ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ, ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛꜱ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇꜱ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʜɪꜱ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ꜱᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴀʀʏ, ᴍʏ ꜱʜɪᴇʟᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡꜱ.
❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━❜

||ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ||

Paralyzed and immobile, I lay on the cold, blood-soaked sheets, the sharp metal restraints biting into my skin with every futile struggle. The acrid scent of iron filled the air, mingling with the stale odor of the bedroom. My own blood, warm and sticky, trickled down my arms, soaking into the sheets beneath me. Each drop felt like a cruel reminder of my helplessness.

Footsteps echoed ominously in the dimly lit room, growing louder with each step. My heart pounded erratically, a wild rhythm of fear and desperation. Joon approached with a haunting, empty smile that sent chills down my spine. His eyes, devoid of any human warmth, were black holes of malice, focused intently on me as I thrashed in agony. The metal restraints cut deeper with every movement, sending waves of searing pain through my body.

He stopped at the edge of the bed, his laughter echoing cruelly off the walls. There was no trace of remorse in his expression—only a twisted pleasure. He seemed to savor my suffering, feeding off my fear like a predator toying with its prey. My screams filled the room, but they only seemed to amuse him further.

Suddenly, Joon grabbed a pillow from nearby and straddled my chest. The weight of his body pressed down, pinning me further into the bed. The coarse fabric of the pillow brushed against my face as he lowered it, blocking out the dim light and plunging me into a world of suffocating darkness. My breathing became ragged and desperate, each inhale a struggle against the heavy weight pressing down on me.

I fought with all my might, my lungs burning with the effort to draw in air. The pillow's oppressive force grew stronger, and my vision began to blur, dark spots dancing at the edges. Panic surged through me, wild and uncontrollable. My heart raced, pounding in my chest like a caged animal. Every muscle in my body strained against the restraints, but they held fast, cutting deeper into my flesh.

"You are mine. No one can protect you from me," Joon growled, his voice a sinister whisper that seeped into my mind. He pressed the pillow down harder, and my attempts to scream were stifled under its suffocating weight. My world began to fade into darkness, the edges of my consciousness fraying as I desperately fought for survival.

The lack of oxygen made my head swim, a heavy dizziness taking over. My senses dulled, and I could feel my strength slipping away. The room around me seemed to close in, the walls pressing tighter as my vision narrowed to a tunnel. Each breath was shallower than the last, my chest heaving with the effort. The sounds of my struggle became distant, a muffled echo in the suffocating darkness.