ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ɢᴀᴍᴇʀ ʙᴀʙʏ

─•~❉ 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐏

─•~❉ 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕 ❉~•─
ʜɪꜱ ᴘɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢ ɢᴀᴢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴛɪᴍɪᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴜɪʟᴅ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ꜱᴇᴇᴍ ʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴅᴀᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ; ɪ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ꜱᴀꜰᴇ, ꜱᴇᴄᴜʀᴇ. ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ, ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴍʏ ʙᴀʙʏ ʙᴇᴀʀ.
❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

There was complete silence in the apartment. San was out with Seventeen, doing their own thing and taking San's new car for a little spin. Meanwhile, I had been streaming and gaming for almost two hours after a much-needed break. The time away had been essential, especially with all the threats and trolls online. Stepping back was the right decision, and now nothing could bring me down. Being engaged to San made me feel unstoppable.

I leaned back against the gaming chair, my legs propped up on the desk. The whole cosplay outfit made me feel invincible, and the heels that San loved so much adorned my feet. Even my followers were hyping them up in the chat, which added to my confidence.

As I continued streaming, engaging actively with my audience, the chat buzzed with enthusiasm and support.

GlitterGamer42: "Wooyoung, those heels are absolutely stunning! 😍 How do you even play so well in those?"

KnightRiderX: "Epic gameplay as usual, Wooyoung! Loving the outfit too, brings out the badass in you! 🎮🔥"

PixelPiratePete: "Arrr, matey! That outfit's treasure-worthy. Bet it's distracting the opponents, huh? 😂💎"

TechTinker: "Hey Wooyoung, could you do a quick tutorial on your setup? That gear plus your cosplay is tech goals! 🖥️🌟"

StreamSniperSierra: "You're killing it today, W! That outfit just adds to the flair. 🔥👌"

RavenQuill: "The detail on your outfit is incredible, Wooyoung! It's like you stepped right out of the game. 📖✨"

MechaMouse: "Dude, your streams are always a highlight. But today? It's another level with that look! 🐭👾"

WanderingWizard: "That outfit must be enchanted because you're absolutely bewitching today, Wooyoung. 🧙‍♂️✨"

I adjusted in my seat, running my fingers through my hair with a content sigh. Standing up, I moved towards my closet with a mischievous glint in my eyes. I pulled out a cowboy outfit, complete with a hat and some black jeans that could easily be swapped for leather pants. Holding the outfit up to the camera, I couldn't help but grin at the thought of San's reaction.

"Don't tell Sannie, but I'm about to coerce him into this cowboy outfit, shirtless, of course. I think it's time for a little impromptu photoshoot," I said into the microphone, showcasing the outfit when the comments started flooding in.