ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

─•~❉ 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐏

─•~❉ 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕 ❉~•─
ᴄᴀʀ ʀɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴅʀɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ, ꜱᴀᴠᴏʀɪɴɢ ᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏꜱ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ—ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ᴄᴀʀʀʏɪɴɢ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟᴇᴅ.
❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Later that night, as we drove back to the city from our peaceful escape in nature, I leaned my head against the seat, staring out the window with a contented feeling. Lost in my thoughts, I felt San's fingers intertwine with mine. I turned, giving him a warm smile, and planted a soft kiss on his knuckles.

San turned left, his eyes focused on the road. I raised my eyebrows in confusion. He kept driving, not saying anything. I squeezed his hand to get his attention, but he only squeezed back, offering no explanation. Finally, he turned right and stopped the car in front of the tallest building I'd ever seen. My breath caught as he took our bags and walked around to open my door, taking my hand.

"Let's go," he said warmly, leading me inside. The security guard opened the door, giving us a friendly smile. I nodded back, feeling a mix of curiosity and confusion as San lightly tugged me into the stunning foyer. High ceilings and gleaming surfaces caught the light, making the space feel even more expansive.

"San, where are we?" I asked, my voice echoing slightly.

"You'll see," he replied with a mysterious smile, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

We made our way to the elevator, and San pressed the button for the top floor. The ride was smooth and swift, carrying us upward in silence. My mind raced with possibilities, but I trusted San completely.

The doors opened to reveal a luxurious penthouse suite. The space was breathtaking, with floor-to-ceiling windows offering a panoramic view of the city below. The decor was modern and elegant, with plush furniture and sophisticated accents making the place feel both comfortable and opulent.

"Welcome to our home for the night," San said, his smile widening as he took in my awestruck expression.

"San, this is incredible," I breathed, stepping further into the suite. "How did you
manage to pull this off?"

"I wanted to surprise you," he replied, wrapping his arms around me from behind and resting his chin on my shoulder.

I looked around and noticed an enormous bouquet of roses and some gift bags on the table. I stood stunned for a moment, taking in the sight of the big round bubble bathtub with a jacuzzi in the room, right by the massive tall windows that showcased a stunning view of the city lights. The room was luxurious and bathed in a soft, romantic glow from the dimmed lights.

A wide smile spread across my face as I slowly turned around, wrapping my arms around San's neck and kissing him softly. "This is beyond perfect," I whispered against his lips, feeling overwhelmed by the love and thoughtfulness he had put into this surprise.