ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ

─•~❉ 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍 𝐏

─•~❉ 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕 ❉~•─
ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ—ᴍʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ꜱʜɪɴɪɴɢ ꜱᴛᴀʀ, ɪɴᴅɪꜱᴘᴇɴꜱᴀʙʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴇʀɪꜱʜᴇᴅ. ꜱᴏ ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇᴅ ʜɪᴍ ᴍʏ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʀɪɴɢ, ꜱᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴏᴡ ᴏꜰ ᴏᴜʀ ꜱʜᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ.
❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

The next morning, I woke up to find Wooyoung sleeping peacefully beside me. He had changed into his favorite pink satin nightgown, his hair a soft, messy halo over his eyes. His hand was intertwined with mine, snuggled close as if seeking comfort even in sleep. I smiled softly, taking in the scattered roses around us, the remnants of the previous night's romantic preparations. I couldn't believe he had gone through all this effort just to make me happy.

There were so many gifts and the brand-new car, yet all I ever truly wanted was his unconditional love, which he gave me wholeheartedly. I felt like the luckiest man in the world. I saw us growing old together. It had been a year since we started dating, and our anniversary was happening in two weeks. I wanted to keep it a secret until the day arrived.

I gently stroked his cheek, feeling a surge of affection for the man beside me. Carefully, I pulled out the little box from under my pillow and opened it, revealing the ring inside. I sighed contentedly, wanting to give him this ring to ask him to share his life with me. Even though we were young, it didn't matter. We could live our lives together for many years before taking the commitment to a big celebration.

Wooyoung stirred, shifting closer and placing his leg over my hip, his warmth a comforting presence. "Good morning, my love," he murmured softly, stroking my knuckles with a gentle touch.

"Good morning, Wooyoung," I replied, my voice filled with affection. I held up the little box, showing him the ring inside. "I have something for you."

His eyes widened in surprise, and he propped himself up on one elbow to get a better look. "San, what is this?" he asked, a hint of excitement in his voice.

I took a deep breath, my heart pounding with both nerves and love. "Wooyoung, you've made me the happiest man in the world. You've given me your unconditional love, and I can't imagine my life without you. I know we're young, and there's so much ahead of us, but I want to start our future together now. Will you marry me?"

"Wait—" he whispered, his voice trembling as he looked into my eyes, tears beginning to roll down his cheeks. "You want me like... want me, want me?" His gaze was searching, filled with a mix of hope and disbelief. "I didn't think I was husband material in your eyes."

I cupped his face gently, wiping away his tears with my thumbs. "Wooyoung, you are more than husband material. You are everything I could ever want in a partner and more. You've shown me what unconditional love looks like, and I can't imagine my life without you. You are perfect for me in every way."