ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴋɪʟʟꜱ

─•~❉ 𝐒𝐔-𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐏

─•~❉ 𝐒𝐔-𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕 ❉~•─
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ, ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴꜱᴇQᴜᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍᴇᴛɪᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛᴇᴅ—ꜱʟᴏᴡ, ᴅᴇʟɪʙᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀɪɴꜰᴜʟ. ᴍʏ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰꜰ ʟɪᴍɪᴛꜱ; ᴀ ʟɪɴᴇ ᴅʀᴀᴡɴ ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴏɴᴇ. ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴀʀᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀʀᴍ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴡɪʟʟ ɪɴᴇᴠɪᴛᴀʙʟʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀ ʀᴇʟᴇɴᴛʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜɴꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴛᴀʟɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ.
❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━❜

The day dragged on after seeing Wooyoung and learning the full extent of his ordeal. My anger simmered beneath the surface, and I resolved it was finally time to exact my revenge on Min-ho, Wooyoung's biological, homophobic father. This man had torn my family apart, stealing my son away from me and wasting years of our lives in endless, futile searches. Now, it was my turn to dismantle his life, piece by piece.

I stepped out of the car and approached the front door of my home. Young-soon's car was parked perfectly by the fountain, indicating she was already here and hard at work. I entered the foyer, removing my long coat just as she rushed down the stairs, reading glasses perched on her nose and a stack of papers in her hands.

"I hacked in and removed the video of Wooyoung and his fiancé. I found Min-ho's address—it's all here," she said quietly, urgency threading through her steady voice. "And I might have wiped his account clean."

I looked at her, a smirk tugging at my lips. "Give it back to him—after all, he won't have a chance to use it anyway," I responded, turning towards my office. She followed closely, running her fingers through her hair, a sign of her impatience.

"When will I finally meet him? Don't you think, as his twin, I should at least know what he looks like?" she demanded, crossing her arms and fixing me with a determined stare.

I sighed, pausing at the doorway to my office. "Soon, Young-soon. I promise. But right now, we need to focus on dismantling Min-ho's life. That man has caused enough pain."

"I don't care—I spent my life without him. Tell me where his cafe is. You know I'm a hacker; I can easily find out," she said, standing rooted to the spot, her eyes stubbornly locked on mine.

"Young-Soon!" I warned, my voice sharper than I intended. She scoffed, her gaze unwavering, filled with determination.

"I just want to meet him, to see him with my own eyes," she insisted, crossing her arms defiantly.

I sighed heavily, feeling the weight of her demand pressing down on me. "Please, you need to understand that I have to leave now. Do not even think about it. The situation is too delicate, and we can't risk any missteps."

She looked at me, her expression softening slightly but still resolute. "I get that you want to protect him, but I'm his sister. I have a right to know him, to support him. We're family."