ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ: ᴄʟɪɴɢʏ

─•~❉ 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐏

─•~❉ 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕 ❉~•─
ʜɪꜱ ᴄʟɪɴɢʏ ᴀꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ɪꜱ ᴍʏ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ; ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ꜱʜᴀʀᴇᴅ ʙᴜɪʟᴅꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴꜰɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ. ᴀᴅᴏʀᴀʙʟʏ ɪɴꜱᴇᴘᴀʀᴀʙʟᴇ, ᴡᴇ ᴛʜʀɪᴠᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴜʟᴛɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ.
❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━❜

Later in the afternoon, I was live-streaming with my friends and followers on my Pink Kitten account. These loyal supporters had been with me throughout my journey, believing in me and cheering me on. Their unwavering support was what kept me going, and for a few precious moments, the trauma of the past few days seemed to vanish.

Dressed in a bold and sexy outfit with high heels, I felt confident and empowered. The outfit was striking, and I couldn't help but notice how San's eyes followed my every move. Earlier, I had teased him relentlessly, pushing him to the brink of losing his mind with desire. He did his best to maintain his composure, but my followers had different ideas. They teased him relentlessly, encouraging him to let go.

KittenFanGirl: "Kitten's outfit today is on fire! 🔥🔥🔥"

SanLover88: "San, you're a lucky man! We're living for this chemistry! 😍"

PinkKittenForever: "OMG, you two are so cute together! Can we get a kiss for the fans? 😘"

CosplayQueen: "Kitten's favorite stream! Love seeing you both so happy! ❤️"

SanIsBae: "San, just give in already! We all know you can't resist! 😉"

KittenFanatic: "The way San looks at you, Kitten... I can't even! #Goals 💖"

We had never done anything explicit on camera. It was a boundary we respected, but the playful banter from our followers was making the atmosphere charged with excitement and nervous anticipation. I could see the struggle in San's eyes as he tried to keep his cool.

WildHeart89: "San, stop torturing yourself and kiss him already! We know you want to! 😏"

LustyKittenFan: "We can see the tension, San! Just take him right there! 🔥🔥🔥"

SteamyDreams: "San, you're on the brink! Give in to the temptation! 😈"

KittenCrush: "San, we're all waiting for you to lose control! Make our dreams come true! 😍"

Temptation101: "San, you know you can't resist him. Show us how much you want him! 😉"

ForbiddenDesire: "San, the way you look at him... we're dying here! Just go for it! 🥵"