ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴜɴɪᴛᴇᴅ

─•~❉ 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐘𝐔 𝐏

─•~❉ 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐘𝐔 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕 ❉~•─
ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ɴᴏ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏɴᴡᴏᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ—ᴏᴜʀ ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ɴᴜʀᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀᴄᴇ, ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ ᴜꜱ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ.
❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Earlier in the morning, as I shuffled around the apartment, preparing myself to go out and help Wooyoung and San with the cafe, I knew the tasks ahead would be too much for them both to handle alone. Setting up the coffee machines, arranging the tables, and handling all the details was a massive undertaking. That's why I decided to bring Wonwoo, Hoshi, Jeonghan, and Joshua along, as the others were busy recording their parts.

I walked into my bedroom to find Wonwoo sleeping soundly, his face serene and peaceful. A smile formed on my lips as I watched him. He looked so beautiful and at peace, and I felt a deep sense of gratitude for Wooyoung's dare that had pushed me out of my comfort zone, leading me to confess my feelings to Wonwoo. Things had never been the same since that day.

We were inseparable now. Wonwoo had always been cuddly and affectionate, but this was different. There was an intimacy and a deeper connection that had grown between us, making every moment together feel special. I grabbed a shirt and jacket from the closet, stepping back into the room to find him slowly waking up.

"Come here, cutie," he murmured, his voice still heavy with sleep. He stretched his arms out toward me, and I raised my eyebrows playfully, leaning down to kiss his forehead.

"Where are you going?" he asked, his eyes half-open but curious.

"Wooyoung and San need help at the cafe," I replied, brushing a stray lock of hair from his forehead. "Jeonghan, Joshua, Hoshi, and I are going. Want to come, cutie?"

Wonwoo smiled, stretching his arms above his head and yawning. "Of course. Anything to spend more time with you," he said, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "Let me get ready quickly."

I waited as he got dressed, feeling a sense of contentment and excitement about the day ahead. Having Wonwoo with me, along with the rest of the guys, made everything feel more manageable and fun.

Once we were both ready, we headed out to meet the others. The morning air was crisp and refreshing, and the city was just starting to wake up. Despite the early hour, the streets were already buzzing with the beginnings of a busy day. The air in Korea wasn't the cleanest, and today was particularly bad. A yellowish haze hung over the city, a grim reminder of the pollution that plagued the area.

Wonwoo slipped on his mask, a necessary precaution against the thick, smoggy air. I could see the concern in his eyes as he adjusted the mask over his nose and mouth, his expression hidden but his body language speaking volumes.