ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: ᴘᴀᴍᴘᴇʀɪɴɢ

─•~❉ 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐏

─•~❉ 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕 ❉~•─
ꜱᴘᴏɪʟᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ, ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴘᴀᴍᴘᴇʀɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴀ ꜱᴏᴜʟ. ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴ, ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ʜɪɢʜ ʜᴇᴇʟꜱ, ɪ'ʟʟ ꜱʜɪɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴏᴡ ᴏꜰ ʜɪꜱ ᴀꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.
❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

After two days of trying to coax San into joining me at the salon, my patience was wearing thin. He seemed permanently attached to that spot on the sofa, stubbornly shaking his head each time I suggested he come with me. It wasn't even about him getting his nails done; I just wanted his company.

The whole situation was becoming frustrating, like dealing with a petulant child. In a fit of irritation, I grabbed my phone, wallet, and car keys from the nightstand by our bed and headed for the door. If he was determined to act this way, then he could stay here by himself. I thought to myself, he could forget about seeing me in anything other than a tracksuit before his military departure if this was how it was going to be.

As I reached for the doorknob, I paused, taking a deep breath. Turning around, I called out to him one last time, hoping he might reconsider. "San, I'm heading out now. Last chance, are you sure you don't want to come with me? It could be fun."

He looked up from his phone, and for a moment, I thought he might change his mind. But then he just smiled sheepishly and shook his head. "Sorry, Wooyoung, I really don't feel like going out today. You go ahead and enjoy yourself."

Resigned, I nodded, feeling a mix of disappointment and acceptance. "Alright then. I'll see you later," I said, trying to keep my tone  flat.

As I made my way out of the building towards my car, I let out a heavy sigh. It felt like San didn't care, and the thought stung. I had wanted to take him out for food afterward, to make a day of it, but his stubbornness had thrown a wrench into my plans. I was frustrated, and part of me wanted to act out in response—to show him how it felt to be brushed off.

I unlocked my car and slid into the driver's seat, gripping the steering wheel tightly. The usual excitement I felt about spending time with San was replaced with a sense of resignation. If he wanted to be difficult, then maybe tonight I'd do my own thing. I didn't feel like cooking dinner or cozying up on the couch. I wanted to be alone, to clear my head and let the irritation subside.

As I drove to the salon, the streets of Seoul buzzing around me, I couldn't shake off a feeling of loneliness. It was silly, I knew, to feel so disconnected just because he didn't want to join me for one outing, but the salon visits were something I had hoped we could enjoy together, especially with his upcoming departure.

Upon reaching the salon, I tried to push those thoughts aside and focus on the pampering ahead. The staff greeted me warmly, and as I settled into the comfortable chair, I decided to make the most of this time alone. A little self-care was probably what I needed to reset my mood.