ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ

─•~❉ 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐏

─•~❉ 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕 ❉~•─

ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴀɪʀ ɪ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟꜱ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛɪᴄᴋꜱ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ. ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪꜱ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ.
❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

The next morning, I woke up to an empty bed, the early light filtering through the curtains. The sound of laughter drifted from the living room, multiple voices mingling together. I frowned, puzzled, since I knew Tae and Jisoo were away visiting his family for a few days. Lying on my back, I wondered how Yeosang reacted when he found out I was fired from the café where we both worked.

The laughter drifting in from the living room pulled me from the depths of my thoughts about Yeosang and the job we once shared. As I contemplated what his reaction might have been to my firing, my phone buzzed on the nightstand, snapping my attention back to the present. I reached for it, my movements slow, bracing myself for whatever the message might contain.

The screen lit up, displaying Yeosang's name, and I hesitated for a moment before opening the message.

"Hey, I just heard about the cafe. I can't believe they did that to you. Are you okay? Want to talk about it?"

Yeosang's message, filled with concern and disbelief, was a small comfort, yet it reignited the sting of yesterday's events. I typed back a quick response.

"Thanks for checking in, Yeosang. It's been tough. Can we meet up later today?"

After sending the message, I set the phone aside and lay back down, staring at the ceiling as I tried to collect my thoughts. The sounds of laughter and conversation from the living room continued, a stark contrast to the turmoil inside me. Finally, curiosity got the better of my anxiety, and I decided to see who had joined San and Mingyu.

I got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom to begin my morning routine. The familiar rituals of brushing my teeth and washing my face provided a small measure of comfort and normalcy.

As I finished my morning routine in the bathroom, I ventured towards the closet to get dressed. My eyes caught sight of the clothes strewn about the floor—remnants of yesterday's turmoil. Sighing softly, I picked up a pink oversized jumper and some pink shorts. The familiar items brought a slight comfort as I changed, clipping my hair up but leaving two strands loose at the front to frame my face.

Once dressed, I moved to tidy up the bedroom. I made the bed and opened the windows, letting the fresh air fill the room. The cool breeze was refreshing, and I took a deep breath, steeling myself for the day ahead. With my phone in hand, I walked towards the living room door, ready to face whatever the day might bring.