ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴀʟʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ

─•~❉ 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐏

─•~❉ 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕 ❉~•─
ᴘʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪ ᴄʜᴇʀɪꜱʜᴇᴅ, ᴅᴇꜱɪʀɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ ʙʏ ᴍʏ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ. ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱʜᴀᴘᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ.
❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

I watched San sleep peacefully, his chest rising and falling in a gentle rhythm that brought a sense of calm to the room. The quiet moments in the early morning were perfect for getting some work done, so I had settled at my computer, reviewing the layouts for our wedding plans. Each detail brought a warm smile to my face as I typed away, making adjustments and notes in each section, my glasses perched on my nose.

Sipping on my coffee, I leaned over the desk, fully immersed in the task. The excitement of planning our special day had started to overshadow the anxiety of our impending separation, giving me something positive to focus on. I wanted everything to be perfect for when San returned, a celebration of our love and commitment.

Just as I was engrossed in selecting potential color schemes, I heard San stir in the bed behind me. I paused, glancing over my shoulder to see if he was waking up. His eyes fluttered open briefly before closing again, and he shifted slightly, a contented sigh escaping his lips. I smiled softly, the sight of him so peaceful and relaxed bringing a sense of warmth to my heart.

Turning back to my screen, I resumed my work with renewed determination. Each click and keystroke was a step closer to creating the perfect day for us. I imagined how beautiful San would look standing at the altar, the joy on his face as we exchanged vows. The thought filled me with a mix of excitement and love, making the planning process all the more enjoyable.

After a while, I took a break, stretching my arms above my head and removing my glasses to rub my tired eyes. The aroma of fresh coffee still lingered in the air, a comforting reminder of the early hours spent together. I stood up, deciding on little lay in.

I approached the bed quietly, careful not to disturb San, and crawled under the covers with a contented sigh. The warmth of the blankets and the comforting presence of San nearby brought a sense of peace. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand, deciding to check the comments on our engagement announcement post.

As I scrolled through the comments, I rubbed my eyes, trying to clear the lingering sleepiness. The overwhelming support and love from our friends, family, and followers warmed my heart. Messages of congratulations and best wishes filled the screen, bringing a smile to my face.

"Congratulations to both of you! You two are perfect together."

"Wishing you all the happiness in the world!"

"Such a beautiful couple. Can't wait to see the wedding!"

The positive comments were numerous, and each one reinforced the love and support we had from those around us. I felt a surge of gratitude, knowing that our journey was being celebrated by so many.