Sex

When you were about to deny the accusation, you spotted Tony and Peter coming down the hallway towards you both. You could see Tony's jaw clenched from where you were when he spotted Loki, but Peter just looked happy to see you.

What you didn't expect was for Peter to hug you in greeting, the worry on Tony's face shifting to Peter's safety now and Loki eyed the interaction curiously.

"Feel like I haven't seen you in so long," He smiled warmly and then looked over to the trickster, "Hey, Mr. Loki."

"Hello."

"Peter, what're you doing here?" You couldn't help but to ask.

"He's helping me in the lab," Tony cut in, "I asked him if he wanted to work on taking apart your tools."

"Oh, come on," You whined, and Peter winced, "I worked so hard on those."

"You did such a good job too," Peter told you excitedly, "Mr. Stark is having a hard ti-"

"Alright, kid, let's get going." Tony scooted him along down the hallway towards the elevators.

"You're coming to the sleepover on Friday, right Y/n?" Peter called over his shoulder and you chuckled at the sight.

"Sure, bud, see you there!"

"...A sleepover?" Loki teased after they left and the two of you started walking again, "I guess I know what side you're on now, darling."

"Would you have said no to that kid's face?"

He didn't answer which maybe meant he agreed, but you were learning with him that when you think you know something, it turns out to be the exact opposite.

Later that night, you thought back to when Loki first showed up and how weird Steve got with you being close to him. Almost like he cared if the trickster hurt you or something, but that didn't make sense. Either way, just because you don't like him, doesn't mean you won't admit to yourself it was kind of hot how he got all protective.

Thank god there was a knock at your door because who knows where those thoughts would've led if you had sat with that idea further.

"L/n," The director greeted you, letting himself in, and you suddenly felt wildly underdressed in your shorts and tee shirt plaid pajama set, "We need your help."

"Um, okay," You furrowed your eyebrows, "With what?"

By the time he was done explaining what he wanted you to do, you were gaping at him.

"Think you're up for it?"

"You want to fly me out to Brazil to...feel buildings?" You summarized, stunned by the request, "Are you insane?"

"They're locked down too tight and if we go in with force, I could lose a lot of my people," He continued, "We need to know what we're dealing with first. The whole team is sitting down there waiting for you right now because there's nothing they can do until you get there and give them the okay."

"No guards."

"Excuse me?"

"If you want me to do this," You crossed your arms, looking him straight in the eye, "Then you need to trust me enough to let me go without the G-men."

He let out a sigh and you could tell he was considering it, so he must be pretty desperate. He looked around before his eyes landed back on you and he grumbled a,

"Fine."

Within thirty minutes you were on your way to their private jet and within six hours, early the next morning, you were landing safely in Brazil. As promised, you went alone with only instructions on where to find them and a couple of pilots.