Chapter Teeewanty

***

"Run like you're late for the early bird special, grandpa!" You laughed, bolting down the hall towards his room.

It had been almost three weeks since you came back from that mission and since then you've had a few more missions, but nothing too dangerous. Everyone's aware of your and Steve's relationship by now and it actually felt quite freeing not to have another thing to hide from people. Your shoulder had a small scar, but Dr. Banner worked his magic and said even that should fade over time.

He was jogging to chase you, both of you knowing full well he could easily catch up, and soon enough he caught you, scooping you up to haul you over his shoulder sack of potatoes style.

"This," You started drumming on his back side to a beat and he laughed loudly, "This might be America's ass, but I'm the only one who gets to see it naked."

"You've been hanging out with Lang too much."

"He's a funny dude," You shrugged, still upside down, "What can I say?"

He smacked your ass, making you yelp, and then opened the door to his room, immediately throwing you down on the bed. He smiled as you scooted backwards until your head hit the pillow and you reached your hands out towards him.

"Oh, you're sure you don't want me calling Scott for you?" He teased, gesturing with his thumb towards the opened door.

"Don't test me, Rogers," You smirked challengingly, "I take things way too far and I think all three of us would regret it."

"Yeah," He nodded, defeated and slightly horrified by the thought as he shut the door, "Yeah, that's fair."

You laughed as he practically tackled you on the bed, snuggling between your legs comfortably before cupping your cheek with one hand to kiss you. His other hand was on your hip, holding you there, and you smiled at the warm feeling. You thread your fingers through his hair and tugged so he gasped into your mouth, letting you deepen the kiss easily. He hummed into your mouth, taking his time to explore every inch, and soon enough his hand was tugging at the hem of your shirt.

"I did say something about seeing your ass naked," You sighed dreamily, breaking away to peel your shirt off and didn't miss the way his eyes darkened when he realized you weren't wearing anything underneath, "Don't make me a liar, Rogers."

You laughed as he became flustered, barely looking away from you as he sat back to take his shirt off, his muscles moving with the action. You took your time to let your gloved hands feel over his torso and he frowned down at them.

"Take'm off." He whispered and your fear clouded eyes snapped to his.

You tensed and he leaned down to kiss your forehead, regretting his words.

"'m sorry," He spoke when you didn't, "I didn't mean-"

"It's..." You trailed off, retracting your hands and slowly taking them off, but keeping your eyes on your hands and not on him as you did so, "Okay," You let out a deep breath and peered back up at him, "Okay, just uh, be careful."

He wrapped his arms around your middle and brought you in for another kiss. He told you so much in that one kiss, it was almost overwhelming.

"I trust you." He confirmed verbally, whispering it against your lips, and you smiled nervously with a small nod as he brushed some hair out of your face.

"This fun, little sexy time just became dangerous." You smirked anxiously, placing a hand against his chest and doing everything you could not to hurt him, "Usually, I prefer the spice, but um..."