Chappa 21 21

"Do you get that AARP stuff?" You asked with a scrunched face, ignoring his question, "Ya know, cause you're old."

He sighed with a smile, shutting his eyes as a hand went to his head and shaking it. Then his hands went back to his hips as he stood over you, peering down at you on the floor.

"I'm not old." He grumbled, half amused and you just shrugged, clearly not believing him.

You reached out with a pout and he chuckled before grabbing your hand and helping you up. Then you jumped on him like a koala and he held you as he walked towards the bathroom that connected to his room.

"What!" You yelled, "Your bathroom is way bigger than mine!"

"You've seen it before." He furrowed his eyebrows as he helped you down.

"I didn't turn the light on last night." You admitted under your breath.

"Why not?"

"Damn super hearing," You mumbled as you fished out some towels and he started the water, making him smile to himself before you added louder, "I didn't want to wake...the neighbors."

"Is that why when you stubbed your toe, you shushed the stool?" He teased and you rolled your eyes.

"Yes."

"To not wake 'the neighbors'," He nodded, still teasing you, and knowing full well you meant him because the walls are soundproof, "You kept the light off and shushed a piece of furniture."

"Are you gonna get naked?" You snapped, shedding your own clothes, "Because sometimes you talk too much."

"Ouch." He pretended to be offended but couldn't hide his smile as he stripped and also didn't hide the fact that he was openly watching you.

"Like what you see, Rogers?" You smirked and he quickly wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling you into him before whispering in your ear,

"Every single thing."

He lifted you so you could wrap your legs around him as he walked into the shower and you kissed his neck. He pressed you up against the wall as the water cascaded from above, quickly filling the room with steam. One of his large hands held you underneath your upper thigh and the other cupped your face, his thumb dragging your bottom lip down before he couldn't wait anymore and captured your lips with his. You kissed him back fervently and only broke away to gasp as he entered you swiftly.

"After all that," He smirked, the blue in his eyes almost swallowed up completely by his blown pupils and you were at a loss for words as he started to move, "Still so tight."

"Shut up." You whispered breathlessly, holding onto his back and he agreed, dipping down to bite at your neck, making you wince.

The two of you finished up and then actually took a shower before hopping out.

The air became heavier with the unsaid of what was to come later for you both as the two of you got dressed.

The hearings for Theodore Winters weren't over and now they were going to have you come face to face with him in a room full of people.

"Nervous?" He finally asked when you were smoothing out your shirt in the mirror and he came up from behind to kiss your neck.

"I hate these clothes," You grumbled, pulling at the blouse, "And nope."

"You can tell me." He whispered against your skin and then you turned to face him, cocking an eyebrow.

"Should I be?"

He frowned, not really having to answer that, and you rolled your eyes, walking away to get your shoes on.

"Wait for me, we can go together." He called when you opened the door.