epilogue

epilogue

vivianne slammed her apartment door shut as she let the tears finally stream down her cheeks, the riley girl placing willow on the sofa before rushing over to the kitchen

vivianne slammed her apartment door shut as she let the tears finally stream down her cheeks, the riley girl placing willow on the sofa before rushing over to the kitchen. her chest was tightening every second, and her eyes were blurry from the tears. she let out a choked sob, placing her hands on the kitchen counter and leaning forward, thinking about what she had just done to gracie.

she tried to control her breathing, but it just got worse, and she couldn't calm down.

"what happened to always loving me?".

gracie's words were repeating in her head, which made things worse, the girl's bottom lip quivering as she sobbed, putting a shaky hand over her chest and gripping onto the shirt, pulling on it as she wheezed.

"i can do something. anything. just please don't leave me".

vivianne didn't want to do this, it was the one thing she never ever wanted to do, but now she felt like she had no choice. she couldn't have gracie's life get ruined because of her. she knew her dad was right.

"vivianne, please! please, i— i need you".

as vivianne continued to wheeze, she pulled her phone out of her pocket and dropped it on the counter, the screen turning on as she saw the many missed calls from gracie, and many messages from her as well.

"because i can't fucking live without you!".

vivianne wanted to be with gracie. she wanted to be with her right now, lying down in the singers bed with their arms wrapped around each other. she wanted to lay with her for hours and not have to think about anything.

"please! please just stay".

vivianne stumbled towards one of the cabinets and pulled it open, more tears dropping down from her eyes as she pulled out a bottle of alcohol, the girl slamming the cabinet shut and going back to the kitchen counter. willow jumped off of the sofa and made her way over to vivianne, whining with her head tilting left, confused the entire time. vivianne just ignored willow and opened the bottle, taking a drink out of it as she threw her head back, ignoring the burning pain in her throat as she swallowed the liquid.

she glanced over at her phone and saw the wallpaper of her and gracie. it was a picture of her and gracie, the both of them sleeping in the singers bed, arms wrapped around each other, and olivia was the one who took the photo of them.

more tears started watering in her eyes as she stared at the picture, and she sobbed, grabbing her phone and facing it down on the counter so she wouldn't see the picture anymore. she turned around, sliding down the counter and sitting down on the ground as she stared at the wall in front of her, gripping onto the bottle and taking another sip out of it, willow now running out of the kitchen.

she wanted to be with gracie so bad. but she couldn't.

she needed to end things to make things better.