13

Target is not reached but am still publishing. Please go back and vote on chapter 12 and 8. They have less votes.

Target for next chapter: 1000 votes and 475 comments as there are memes at the end.

*** Yashoda***

"This is the most beautiful things I've witnessed in my entire life," I whispered to myself as I saw the catle on the other side of the lake.

"Second most," the general corrected sounding offended.

"Right," I corrected, "God is the most beautiful being."

"Third most if we were to go by that logic," he immediately replied.

"Who stands second?" I asked confused.

"Me," he replied as if it's obvious.

I looked at him with a blank expression trying hard to hide my annoyance.

How can someone be so self obsessed?

"Um," I continued trying to divert the topic, "How are we supossed to go inside the castle?"

"You don't know how to swim?" he asked as if it's obvious.

"What?" I asked surprised, "Are we...are we really supossed to swim?"

"Do you see any boats or bridges?" he asked.

"Umm...no," I replied.

"Then how else do you think we'll reach the castle?" he asked.

I remained silent.

"Can you swim or not, Yashu?" he asked again.

"I mean..." I hesitated, "I can...but my clothes will get wet and I don't know if I...." I paused when I noticed him smile.

"Don't believe in everything I say, Yashu," he said. "I have a natural inclination to seek chaos wherever possible," he added before taking a nearby hammer and knocking on the bell. Within seconds a part of the wall opened and fell across the lake forming a bridge.

I blinked my eyes and looked at it surprised.

What sort of a magical architecture is this?

Never in my life did I see something like this.

"Go on," he prompted.

"What if it..." I hesitated, "What if it breaks?"

The general smiled and stepped onto the bridge himself.

"It won't," he assured after proving his point and extended his hand.

I hesitantly held onto his hand and took a step forward. The general held onto my hand for a few more steps to give me the initial courage but let it go once he noticed my increased confidence.

I wish he held my hand longer. His gentle touch was calming to my heart.

"Greetings general! Greetings Vadina," Pritham greeted.

"Pritham!" I exclaimed in surprise, "I thought your duty is at the administrative building."

"Keeps changing Vadina," he replied, "It's here today."

I nodded and Pritham opened the door to allow me and the general inside, and the moment I entered in my eyes widened in surprise, as I saw a water fall, inside the castle.

How can one have a water fall inside a castle?

"What Gods do we have to pray to get this?" I whispered to myself.