34

Here is a new update and to celebrate getting into #1 there are also memes in the end

Target for next chapter: 1300 votes and 700 comments

*** Yashoda ***

"10" the countdown began.

"Wait....wait..." I said stopping him, "Give me time to think."

"9," he said not paying attention to my words as he took another step forward. I hesitantly took a step back.

"I said wait," I tried to angrily glare at him but somehow it didn't work. "This is usually supossed to work," I whispered to myself. He chuckled in amusement and took another step forward.

"7," he counted.

"Supossed to be 8," I argued.

"Can't let conversations interrupt the count, can we now?" he asked as he gently pushed back the strand of hair on my face and took another step forward, "5!"

I was about to take another step back when he put his hand behind my head.

"There's a wall, careful!" he said as he ensured my head doesn't hit the wall before counting again, "3."

"Wait...what..." I said surprised, "This is unfair."

"Tell that to the nice, kind women of prison," he taunted, "You will be meeting them soon!"

"No...I..."

"And the last number," he counted as he placed his hand against the wall to trap me, "On-"

"Jelebi," I interrupted.

"Jelebi?" he asked sounding extremely confused.

"Yes, that's how I want to call you," I said hesitantly, "Jelebi!"

"You want to call the general of the five kingdoms jelebi?" he yelled and I flinched.

"Sorry," he immediately apologized and repeated the same in a lower voice, "You want to call the general of the five kingdoms jelebi?"

"It's beautiful, it's sweet and it brings joy," I explained.

"It's twisted, it's addictive and it's presence gives you the illision that all your problems are solved," he countered.

"Both descriptions suit you," my heart begged to make the comeback but I remained silent unsure if I should say it.

"You are as clueless as your brother when it comes to love," he stated.

"Oye, not a word against my brother," I immediately retaliated.

"Can't help dear wife," he shrugged, "There are only limited words in favor of him, stupidity being one of the most prominent ones."

I was supossed to be even more offended but the 'dear wife' made me blush and for a moment stopped my mind from working.

Sorry Vishnu anna!

"Why are you not saying anything?" he asked innocently. "Do you need more time to think?" he offered with utmost sincerity.

Stupid Kheera.....doesn't even realize the effect his words have on me.....

"Yes," I nodded not knowing what else to say.

"Alright then," he stated, "We will continue the fight during lunch. See you."

"See you," I smiled and he left.

*** Vishnu Gupta ***

"Your highness, don't you think this is highly disrespectful," I asked as the King continued to examine the reports that Kheera sent for us to verify along with a note that sincerely apologized for him not being able to make it to the meeting.