23

Back with an update ❤️

Ends with a question, so make sure you read till the end.

Target for next chapter : 1200 votes and 700 comments

*** Shanthi ***

"No sweetheart, not this one," Vinod said holding my hand as I tried to put on the name tag on his shirt.

"There is supossed to be another tag somewhere," he said leaning to his side as he searched the desks with his left hand and I couldn't help but continue to linger my hands across his chest although I am well aware that is is inappropriate.

Vinod immediately noticed it and looked at me and smiled.

I panicked and tried to take my hand off but he held it again and put it on his chest.

"It's your right, sweetheart," he whispered, "Exercise it with pride."

I looked away controlling my smiles and trying my best to act shy.

"If you are done admiring your husband's body put this on," he said giving me another badge, "I need to put this when I go to the parliment."

"Oh," I said running my fingers across the letter.

Wish I could read those words.....I could still learn the meaning I guess....

"What does it say?" I asked Vinod as I put on the badge.

"It says Army's ambassador," he replied, "Along with the general, I was elected to represent the army in the parliment."

"Wow," I exclaimed.

"No sweetheart, not wow," he chuckled, "I did not even stand up for the election. I was chosen because finding ways to tease Vinod is the Army's favorite past time."

"That is so mean of them to-" I paused when I noticed a change of his expression, "Not a word against your soldiers?" I asked a little scared.

He nodded still looking serious.

"Not a word against my soldiers," he repeated.

Fine Vinod, fine!

Go tease each other, torture each other, kill each other, I don't care.

My fault for even taking your side.

 Why snitch on them if you believe in 'Not a word against my soldiers'

Wait....wait....good wife....

"Sorry," I said looking down.

"Sorry won't save you from the punishment, sweetheart," he replied and I looked at him both scared and surprised.

Alright Shanthi we are running away in 3....2.....

"500 kisses," Vinod added as he showed his five fingers while his expression changed to a smile.

Nevermind I am staying.

"You agree?" Vinod asked to be sure, "Think you can handle it?"

Of course I can Vinnu, as a matter of fact I am disappointed it's not 1000

Oh wait I am supossde to be shy, not bold.

I looked down once again and pretended to be shy or intimidated, or scared, or whatever men think women are supossed to do when they are offered affection.

Vinod put his hands around my waist and pulled me closer making me look up at him due to the impact.

"Don't worry sweetheart," he said as he gently traced his finger across my cheek, "I'll be gentle and I'll remind you to breathe."