Chapter 18

AN/ Just want to say thank you everyone for the support! I'm so happy everyone is loving this story! Sorry for the late update. Truth be told I just haven't been motivated. Hopefully, it will come back to me!

---

What do we know about this Carmilla bitch?" Lute asked. She was sitting next to Adam on his couch. It had been two days since he was back. They were ready to hit Carmilla. Hard. Adam was offended they hated his landscaping he had somewhat tried but gave up. He thought he was still decent though.

"I don't know truthfully" Adam was scrolling through social media hoping to find something. "I could give less of a fuck about HOA"

"It's ridiculous" Lute rolled her eyes. "People giving a shit about how your house looks or what you do on your own property" Lute was ready to gut Carmilla. She had a lot of pent-up anger.

"I found something" Adam sat up. He showed Lute his phone. "Her Facebook"

"She's private" Lute sighed. "What now".

"Well it looks like she has two kids" Adam showed Lute his phone again. Lute saw she had two daughters who looked to be in their late teens.

"What else though?" Lute asked not caring.

"You mentioned she's starting a neighborhood watch. What if we terrify her daughters with our masks when they are on duty?" Adam smiled. "We can mess with them and throw water balloons at them"

"I like that idea." Lute nodded. "Does your neighborhood happen to have a group chat? That way we can see who is on duty and where"

"Yeah let me look" Adam scrolled through Facebook Messenger. Sure enough, there was an invite for him to join the Facebook group. "Just joined"

"Perfect" Lute rubbed her hands together. "I can't wait to get revenge."
---
Soon enough it was time for HOA to have a meeting. The meeting would take place at Carmilla's house. Lute was going to make Adam go and get intel.

"I don't wanna do this" Adam complained as he buttoned up his shirt.

"We need intel!" Lute yelled from the living room. "And you need to look normal"

Adam rolled his eyes and walked to the living room. "How is this?" he walked in a circle for Lute to see.

"Good it beats all the graphic tees and band shirts you wear" Lute eyes him up and down. He looked good when he put himself together.

"You don't look bad yourself" Adam looked her up and down. She was wearing a long-sleeved green sweater and black pants.

"Thanks, we need to look as normal as possible. I don't want anyone to think we're the ones wreaking havoc." Another reason they were going was to throw the scent off of them.

"Shall we" Adam held his hand out for Lute.

"Let's do this. Do you have her address?" She asked.

"Yup let's go" Adam and Lute walked out. The evening was settling in and the neighborhood was calm for now...

"It's nice out," Lute said. "I can't wait for the summer heat. It means we can do swimming exercises"

"Great more ways to kill me" Adam laughed. They walked in silence to Carmilla's house. It was nice how normal they both felt. They weren't getting revenge but were instead a normal homeowning couple. That's what they were telling themselves. Maybe one day that could happen. "Here we are" Adam looked up at the two-story home.

"Nice color scheme at least" Lute admired the whites and blacks.

"We are normal. We are normal people who don't go around getting revenge" Adam took a deep breath. They walked up to the front door. They were led in and guided to a seating area. The living room had chairs out for residents to sit. Adam sat down and Lute sat next to him. A few people were already here enjoying the free snacks and drinks. An older man was sitting near the front. A couple that looked like they came from the early 1900s. A woman who looked like she came from a Kesha concert. More residents and of course, Carmilla's twins were here.