58

SUBSTITUTE BRIDE CHAPTER 36 AND 37 UPDATED. PLEASE CHECK IT.

Samrat is continuously punching him out of anger, but suddenly he stops his hand and begins to recall Sparsh's words. Having seen him properly, he already feels guilty because he is a very old employee of this company, but he betrayed him. He holds his collar and speaks to him.

"If you had come to me and told me everything instead of cheating, then I would have never backed out from helping you, but you people only focus on cheating... After all, what forces you to cheat because, as far as I know, grandpa never did any injustices with anyone?"

The man starts looking at the Samrat while crying and, with folded hands, tries to say something to him, but he does not like his folded hands at all.

“I made a mistake; I should have come to you directly. I had told your assistant that I wanted to meet you and that I needed a lot of money, but he did not listen to me."

Samrat, who is holding his collar, suddenly lifts him from the ground, makes him stand in front of him, and speaks to him.

“You are lying to me. Jatin didn't tell me anything like this.”

"I am not deceiving you; in fact, it's likely that you are not aware of what I am seeing. I was in dire need of money. I did not want to cheat you, but I was forced to do so because I was not allowed to reach you so that you could listen to me and help me, because I know you always help all your employees, so you could have assisted me too, but your assistant did not let me come till now, and there are so many people like me who need your help in your office itself, but they are not able to reach you.... Ever since your grandfather entrusted you with all the work, no one has ever bothered him, and you too have always taken very good care of all your employees, but in the last 6 months something strange has happened.”

Samrat gets very upset after hearing him and then grabbing her collar. He immediately makes him sit on the chair in front of him, and pulling another chair, he sits in front of her and says to her.

“What do you want to say? Tell me properly; I don’t like evasive talks at all.”

"Look, sir, I humbly ask you to listen to me for a moment. If you're inclined, feel free to take my life, but before I die, please ensure the safety of my son. I did not want to cheat you at all, but suddenly my son met with an accident, and I needed money urgently. I repeatedly requested your assistant to arrange a single meeting with you, but he declined, stating that you are so engrossed in the Singhania project that the office fell under his jurisdiction. So I asked him to give me an advance from income for my son’s treatment and clearly told him that even if he has to make me write on the note that I will not leave my job for the rest of my life... My son has a severe brain injury, due to which I needed around 25 to 30 lakh rupees for his treatment, out of which I had only 10 lakhs because I had spent all my savings on my son's education. After my wife's death, my son is the only person in my life, and he too is going through a huge accident right now, for whose treatment I needed so much money, so how could I let go of the money that I was getting very easily? How can I explain my situation to you? I am forced to be betrayed."

Samrat is listening to his words very carefully; the same words are forcing him to think about a lot of things, but he does not want to think about anything without listening to the whole thing. That is why he is listening to everything very carefully. The man wipes the blood from his mouth, looks at him, and repeats his words.

“He did not listen to me even once, instead he said that if I want to leave the job then I should go as I will not get any money at all, I was so desperate that I cannot tell you, I had somehow arranged some money from my friends but a huge amount was needed for my child's operation, at that time I got an offer for this money, if you were in my place and your child was in the operation theatre in the hospital, you would have felt that money was very important, then you would have also done what I did, but this thing is not that easy, listen carefully to what I am telling you now, suddenly all the old workers in the office are facing financial problems, someone's wife is very ill, then someone's child is facing some problem, here Sukheja sahab, who is the oldest employee of your office, did not have any problem, his son was also in this multinational company, but suddenly that child has been accused of fraud by his company and that boy is currently in non-bailable custody… The entire police and advocacy staff is demanding crores to get that boy bailed out. They are asking for money, which Sukheja sir is very much incapable of giving. If you don't believe me, then ask Sukheja sir right now, and if I am not wrong, then by now he must have got help to cheat you for crores of rupees. Although I have undoubtedly deceived you, I remain loyal to that company, which has enabled me to experience a multitude of joys. We belong to the middle class, and our requirements mirror yours. However, after meeting all our needs, we have minimal savings, and we utilize the remaining funds for various expenses, such as our children's education. After spending everything, we save very little. So in such a situation, whoever wants to cheat you takes advantage of our needs.

After listening to all this, Samrat goes into deep thought. He immediately calls Sukheja, but she does not answer the call. Worried, he makes another call and informs the man who is seated in front of him.

“Sukheja uncle is not picking up my call. This has happened for the first time.”

"How is it possible that he does not pick up the phone because at this time he is so worried that he is picking up every phone and talking in the hope that any phone call can help him?"

Samrat continues to stare at the man, then the man hands him his phone. Samrat then calls Sukheja from his phone, and Sukheja promptly answers.

"Yes, Rathi, the people who gave you money have also come to me, and Samrat is not picking up my call. I have no option left; what should I do?”

“Uncle….”

Sukheja is shocked when he hears Samrat's voice, but as soon as he recognizes it, he informs him.

"Samrat I have called you so many times, but you are not answering any of my calls, nor are you meeting any of us. I do not understand what you want to do with the company. At this point, every other employee of yours needs you, but you only want to focus on the Singhania merger... It's been one month, and you are so busy that you are only talking to your assistant, not with anyone. Why are you doing this, son?"

"That's not the case at all, uncle. First of all, I am coming there to get your son released on bail, and after that, I want to talk to all of you in detail, but first, it is important that your son is released from jail.

“Samrat, I have been offered a good amount of crores of rupees to cheat you, and that man is sitting at my house right now. My son will be released from jail even after 1 hour, but if this man gets out of hand, then maybe everything will get out of hand."

As soon as Samrat hears his words, he immediately leaves, and his men also start running behind him. Samrat is driving fast because he has to reach Sukheja’s house as soon as possible. With a fast speed of 20 minutes, Samrat reaches Sukheja’s house; he has still kept that man sitting there by trapping him in his words, and as soon as Samrat suddenly comes inside, that man gets scared and tries to run away from there, but Samrat’s men immediately catch him. All the men start beating him badly right there. Sukheja and the other man start telling Samrat everything.

"Samrat, I know that you have a lot of faith in your assistant, but this guy is not at all trustworthy now. Or it could be that he is also in some problem like us due to which he has been forced to cheat you, or there is some other reason, but right now he is cheating you. This thing has been confirmed because of the way Rathi is telling, and I have also talked to other people, so it has been confirmed that everyone is having problems, so many people having problems at the same time cannot be a small thing; definitely some big plan is being made.”

After listening to him very carefully, Samrat is trying to understand a lot of things deeply, but he has a lot of faith in his assistant because he was with him when he was only 17 years old and learning business for the first time. He wanted to focus completely on his business, but his grandfather told him to focus more on Sparsh and his marriage because Jatin is an expert in doing everything. That is why he was able to operate his business comfortably by trusting Jatin. He used to take complete details from Jatin every day, but he did not find anything that could cause any problems. But here everything is completely different. He is cheating on him, thinking this; he feels very strange, but Sukheja is a very old employee, so he cannot lie to him; this is also confirmed. That is why he wants to know everything in depth about this matter, which is why he tells Sukheja.

“Your son will be in front of you in some time because I have already sent our lawyer for his bail, and I am sure that he will get his bill paid at any cost. Now, as far as Jatin is concerned, I am going to talk to him right now.“

In a fit of rage, Samrat exits the car, settles into his seat, and accelerates his speed when his phone unexpectedly rings. He knows that it must be Sparsh, but for a moment he does not want to pick up the phone because he knows that the way she is angry at this moment, if she hears Sparsh, then she will not like it at all. At the same time, he does not feel right to avoid Sparsh, so, controlling his anger a little, he picks up Sparsh's phone.

“Samrat, you have been gone for a long time; when will you come back?”

"I am very upset and have a lot of work today; please don't worry; I may not be able to come tonight, but take a rest, and as soon as I come, I will definitely come to meet you."

"Okay…. Samrat…."

"Hmmm…"

"I love you..."

"I love you too, Jaan..."

"Please don't get too angry..... Getting too angry is not a good thing."

"Okay, I will remember well, but it is important for me to go now; we will talk later."

"Okay…"

Samrat noticed with great clarity that Sparsh quickly agreed to his words and hung up the phone, which surprised him as he had assumed Sparsh would not agree so easily. When Sparsh expresses herself in this manner, he speaks softly and smiles.

“You know that I am very upset, and that is why you did not want to disturb me in any way. The more I understand you, the more I love you. What should I do? You are such that no one can live without loving you.”

********

Here is an update I hope you like it, please let me know.

Samrat be calm.