born into it

Outside to his stoop, a man was bent over a bit to have a cigarette to his mouth to be eyeing down to have a hard face. He then moved up to dart his eyes to see the mid wife come out to nod.
They got up to keep there eyes to her to take an inhale of the cigarette to then flick it to follow, going inside he looked to his girlfriend brunia who eyed him for a moment to then turn her head, to grit her teeth, he rolled his eyes to then go to the side to look down to an quiet child who was swaddled to eye over him.
They tilted there head to eye over.
"The baby not crying, is that normal? For a
duungis quite."
"Is it a boy or a....."
"It's a boy."
They smiled.
Good.
He then turned his head to look to brunia.
"Shouldn't you be breast feeding him?"
She snapped her head to look over him.
"I want nothing to do with your child aawut! Especially when...."
Aawut turned to look to her to then eye the mid wife.
"Your excused, leave now!"
The mid wife nodded to then leave in haste for him to eye to then look to her.
"I told you so many times, nothing happened!"
Brunia weakly got up.
"I saw it with my two eyes! You are disgusting! I want nothing more to do with you or with that baby! Take it and leave!"
Aawut narrowed his eyes.
"That's not how this works and you know it. Can't leave me or the gang."
Brunia scoffed.
"Either you leave or when I get better I will tell everyone!! You sick demented freak!"
Aawut flexed his jaw to then eye the baby.
"Know I really wanted to give you a normal family."
Aawut gathered the baby to then go to stand near her bed to look her over.
"Really wanted that."
Brunia looked over him to then roll her eyes.
"Should have thought of that before you....."
Brunias eyes widened to then go into the back of her head, aawut then started to bounce the boy has he started to cry, aawut turned his sword he had to the back of himself for the blood to drip down to then see her head come off too watch her body fall to the bed.
Aawut signed and hard to then turn to place the sword to his back to keep bouncing the baby to go outside, the mid wife looked him over.
"Sir?"
"If I were you, I would start over somewhere new. Now go!"
"But.... What about?"
Aawut slowly looked to her, she gulped to then step slowly back with her hands up to then turn to run, aawut kept bouncing the boy to then gather his phone to call many people to place blame to the naritams, given it was partly there fault.
Aawut then put his phone away to then leave and quick to go home.
A bit later, there was a nanny to a walking chair to be feeding the baby to then turn her head to eye over him.
"Is everything to be okay sir?"
Aawut signed with no emotion to go to his desk to sit.
"Had to part with my favorite sword."
"Oh? Why is that?"
He then looked to her.
"Don't ask questions."
She nodded to look back at the baby.
"Um sir, could I just ask one more?"
Aawut went into his chair.
"Depending on what it is "
"What is the boys name?"
Aawut then got up to move about to then look down.
The boy looked to him to keep drinking his bottle.
"Doesn't really matter to me. "
"What does his mother call him?"
The nanny head then went back to choke a bit to look to him, aawut placed his hand to her throat to grip a bit.
"What did I say about the questions?"
He then looked to his son who watched to keep sucking his bottle.
Mm..... particular.
Aawut rolled his eyes to then take his hand away for her to cough and take deep breathes.
"The only thing you need to know about his mother was she was killed after she gave birth to him, by a naritam."
She nodded to then look down to the boy who didn't seem bothered.
Aawut looked over him to then turn to go back to his desk to sit to look forward.
"Call him type, type duungis. "
The nanny took in deep breathes to eye over the boss to roll her eyes to then eye down.
"I will."
The nanny then got up to take type with her to then freeze, aawut eyed her.
"Where are you taking my son?"
She turned to eye over him.
"He needs to sleep."
"There is a crib right there. You think your smart, your not. He is my son. Now place him there and if you try to take him away again, I'll have your head."
The nanny gulped and hard to then go to the crip to stand to the side to rock him asleep until he fell.
She then sat right next to him to keep a hand to his crib to then slowly eye over aawut who started to go through some paperwork, she signed to then eye over type.
You really don't have a chance being here and having that has your father. Did your mother really be killed by a...... Everyone is at peace, why now out of no where would that happen?
The nanny made a hard face to keep rocking type to feel very sorry for him. He had no mother, a Mafia boss for a father who was a murderer, yes he was a over the top sword men but the fact remained he had killed people. Also when type was to grow, the nanny knew what his father was going to do to make him just like him, the nanny couldn't help but to cry a lone tear for him, not to know what was going to come about with the gangs.