better then I thought

Standing to the side, ittiporn had his arms behind himself to be staring at tharn who was 7 years old to be hitting and hard back at his teacher who was teaching him how to sword fight. Ittiporn watched has tharn dodged and fought back with the same velocity and speed he had.
"Enough."
Tharn then stopped attacking to step back to place the sword behind himself to look at the teacher not to move, ittiporn went close to look over tharn then the teacher who was out of breathe.
"Is he improving?"
The teacher nodded.
"Yes..... He is. Barley can keep up with him."
Ittiporn turned to stand before him to then move his hand back a bit for the teacher to give him his sword.
"Let's just see how you can be with me."
Tharn without any expression moved his sword in front in defense.
Ittiporn then attacked and hard for the teacher to eye this.
That kid, he's incredible. No one can match the bosses speed.
Ittiporn then did a move, tharn didn't know he was going to, to then fall to have his head hung to raise his sword.
Ittiporn scoffed.
"Do you really think when you are battling with someone, placing your sword like this will have them stop?"
"Insolence!"
Tharn darted his eyes to remain silent has he often did to keep his sword up.
Ittiporn looked over him to roll his eyes to turn to throw the sword at the teacher.
"Who taught him this?"
The teacher shrugged.
"Something he...."
The two then turned for tharn to use his sword to then make his father hit the floor to point his sword at him.
"Never turn your back."
Ittiporn raised an eye brow.
"Quite right."
Ittiporn then got up for tharn to keep his sword pointing at him.
"You can lower, we are finished. You won this round."
Tharn narrowed his eyes not to trust that to then move forward to keep his sword to his hand.
"How you are being right now, not to trust me, good, never ever trust any one. They will mischief you and lie."
Tharn stepped a bit further back to place the sword behind him to then nod.
"How you have taken to your lessons and the sword, you are showing so much promise. Wish they competitions went on with a person your age."
Ittiporn shrugged.
"You are also too young to go out into the world and help us. Waste."
Tharn held strong to show no facial expressions to keep his stance. Ittiporn looked over him.
"The lesson is over, place back your sword and go learn."
Tharn then bowed to turn to place his sword to the side to then go.
Ittiporn then went to the teacher.
"I think my son is a prodigy."
The teacher nodded.
"I believe that too. He has surpassed every one of his age. He is very calculated, fierce, very well trained."
"That's what he needs to be to take down the duungis's son. I've heard things about him has well."
"Oh?"
Ittiporn looked to him.
"Yes, he apparently has talent has well and surpassing everyone of his age. I will gather more Intel and you will train my son to take that boy down, do you hear me."
The teacher missed. Ittiporn looked over him to then turn to leave.
Going to his lessons, tharn went into the room to eye over the mide wife that had been with him since birth, to then sit to fold his fingers together to eye over her.
She looked to him to sign, she then went to stand before his desk.
"Tharn, can't you have any other face then that one?"
Tharn blinked to then grab a book from below to open to then eye over her.
She signed.
"Think we should go over human emotions again."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"Can we finish what we started yesterday?"
The mid wife looked him over to then turn to go to sit to the desk to then eye over him.
"Tharn, how about we talk about your feelings?"
Tharn signed has he looked to her to keep his same facial expressions.
She eyed over him to tilt her head.
"You don't have to grow up to be a carbon copy of your father. Your a kid tharn and....."
"Miss verint, can we please learn?"
She signed to then shrug.
"Guess so."
She then got off the desk to start in on there lesson for later tharn was to how father's bedroom to be to his door with a face, he then took in a deep breathe to raise his hand to then knock.
Not hearing anything, tharn slowly opened the door to then go in to eye about, not seeing his father tharn knew exactly where he was going.
Going to his cloest, tharn looked about a black box to then pull out his birth certificate to run his fingers over his mother's name to sign.
He really didn't know anything about her, Even on his birth certificate he only got a first name, meaning he couldn't research her and he couldn't find her.
Tharn made a face to then go sit to the wall to eye over that name to wonder who she was, how did she get into a relationship with his father, where was she and above all else, did she love him. Tharn knew his father didn't care about him, the only time he even showed any interest was when tharn was excelling at the sword that's why he made sure to keep at it. He would do anything for even the slightest of praise from him.
Tharn then placed the certificate away to then get up to slowly leave to make sure his eyes were every where, Even at the age of 7 tharn was very stealthy. He knew how not to get in trouble and you stay under the radar, not just in how father's gang but Even with him.
Going about he went straight to bed to lay to his side, to stare at the wall until he slowly fell asleep to wish for his mother and wish for a better life.