seeing his..... skill

Going to the hotel, tharn sat to the edge of his bed to be looking to the wall to take in deep breathes to remember what all he had learned from the others to catalog in his mind, he then turned his head to peer his eyes to the side to see his father opened the door to eye over him.
"There is a gym here, your attendance is required."
Tharn signed a bit to then get up to follow his father, going about they went to the gym that was to the basement for him to eye the side to see just two swords to the wall, he then looked to his father has he stayed by the doors to mke a face.
He didn't like when he had to fight his father.
Tharn then went to a sword to pick up for them to go to the ring for them both to have no expressions upon there face to draw there swords to then start to go after the other and hard, tharn made some moves to try to get his father down to no avail for his father to do the same to no avail, after two hours, the two backed away from the other to then breathe and hard, littiporn looked to the wall to eye over the clock that was behind tharn to then straighten up.
"You do need to sleep."
Littiporn motioned with his head for tharn to retreat.
Tharn then moved about to make sure he had his eyes peeled open to go back to his room to place his sword behind his door to then turn to lock to then go to his bed to lay down to place his hands to his stomach to eye over the ceiling.
I need to take down this duungis, need to make my father proud, so he can leave me alone.
Tharn closed his eyes to sign to slowly slip into unconsciousness.
The day, tharn was awaken earlier and rudely to have eaten a very hearty feast of breakfast to be sitting down to eye over the competition to then peer his eyes to the side, that duungis, type had not been called, he was sitting to the side to be watching intently over the competition has well.
Tharn then rolled his eyes to sign, he remembered that boy from yesterday and didn't like how he was in the bathroom, first he took too long and second he threw a paper towel at him. Tharn did want to kick this boys ass for what he did, tharns eyes then widened to slightly smirk when the instructor called him and then himself.
Tharn then moved up for type to do the same for them to be taking in deep breathes, littiporn and aawut then moved a bit closer to eye over this.
Tharn and type then eyed the other to look forward to then go forth to go onto the stage to both turn to go to there rack of swords to pick what they were going to use to then straighten up to eye over each other with stern faces.
The instructor went forward to then eye over them.
"Remember the rule from yesterday. The winner can go forth the loser can not. Understand?"
The two nodded for the instructor to then move back.
"Then begin!"
The two then went to there stances to eye over the other while there father's watched intense.
Type and tharn stayed to there stances for a moment to eye over the other to really look over the other to then start to slowly move about. Type remembered everything from yesterday and how he acted and tharn was over analyzing every single step type would make.
Type then gulped for him to step forward to land a strike for tharn to eye over how he took that gulp, he then striked back for them to be struggling with the other has there blades were shaking against the other.
Aawut narrowed his eyes.
My son is such a weakling!
Littiporn Shook his head has well for this.
Why isn't he stronger!
Type and tharn groan to then moved back and fast to eye over the other to breathe heavily to then start to circle about the other.
Need to find his defences and take him down and quick! Need to take his head!
Type raised his eye brow has tharn moved fast but didn't seem to really think about the move, type moved back and forth for them to clash once more for there blades to be right against the other, the two eyed over the other to make hard faces for type to narrow his eyes to then wet his finger to place it in his ear has a prank, tharn widened his eyes to step back to place his hand to his ear.
"Gross!"
Type couldn't help but to laugh a bit for his distraction to work to then try to strike for tharn to then do the same given his fast nature for them to clash again.
For the next hour this kept happening over and over, for the instructor to eventually get in-between to eye over the other.
"You two are indeed great, you both can venture forth, but he warn, when you two are 18 three can only be one winner. Do you understand."
The two breathed and hard to eye over him to then both look over the audience to see there father's disapproving glances.
Type signed to look back to nod for tharn to keep his eyes to his father to then do the same, type turned to place his sword away for tharn to keep his sword to wait for type to leave before he placed his sword back for the other to eye, for type to then raise an eye brow to then slightly smirk to move his hand up to pull tharns hair, before the instructor could do anything, tharn turned to try to strike type for him to move and fast to the grab it for the two to land to the floor to then start to hit the other, aawut and littiporn got up to run to the stage to gather there son's to eye the other for aawut to make a hard face to roll his eyes to place his hand to types wrist to then pull him back for littiporn to stay there to eye for the instructor to then move forward to eye them.
"Mr. Duungis, a word."
Aawut stopped mid step to look to the ceiling to sign to turn his head to eye over his son.
"Worthless!"
Type made a face to hang his head.