showing promise

By age 6, type had grown to be a very serious boy at times to have a mainly goofy mannerism about himself. He took pride in what he could accomplish by himself and stayed away from his father by all costs. Given his father showed him no affection and barley said anything to him.
To his desk that was to a room, given he was home schooled, he looked to his nanny who was to the front to be reading to him for them to look back for him to widen his eyes.
"Come boy.'
Type gulped to turn his head to eye the nanny who then got up to go to him.
"Sir, type here still has a lot of his test to cover and....."
"You need to go and sit down, type! Come here!"
Type signed to then get up to go to his father to look him over.
Aawut looked type over to then turn with him in tow, the nanny signed to look down.
The two went through the hall for type to look about has people were leaving while talking a bit.
"Father, what is going on?"
"Not your business. Now, you know and have seen how good I am with the sword, right?"
Type turned his head to look to him.
"Yes."
Aawut stopped for type to stop has well for him to turn to look over him.
"I was about your age when your grand father taught me. Your old enough."
Types eyes widened.
"Father, I don't want to hurt or kill any one and...."
Types head went to the side for him to roll his hands into fists to either side of his body.
"You spoke out of turn, also this is your destiny, now respect me."
Aawut turned for type to take in a deep breathe to then turn his head in to go forth, going to a large room, type stopped to turn his head to see a sortment of swords.
Aawut turned to stand in front of him to move out a hand to point.
"Go get one."
Types lips parted.
"Those are....."
"Now!"
Type tensed to sign to then go to that area to look through the different swords to pick out the one he wanted to go back to his father who already drew out his sword.
"We are a family of sword men my son. You will know how to weld one, if you are any good, which you better be! You will go to competitions with the other gangs children to defeat them. We must stay dominate. Now, pick up that sword and face me."
Types eyes widened.
"Father, I am not has skilled has you and...."
Aawut moved and fast for type to drop the sword to look to his hand, the front was cut.
He then looked to your father with worry.
"Pick up your sword!"
Type gulped and hard to then grab the sword to look over his father to copy his stance.
"First lesson, don't put down your sword."
Aawut then striked to step back to widen his eyes, type actually kept his sword up and defended himself.
"Interesting."
Aawut did it again and again to get the same, my then stepped back to eye over type who was shivering from a bit of fear and breathing heavily.
"Impressive. Now move the way I do."
Aawut started to move to the left to circle for type to hold his sword up to do the same. Aawut then striked for type to surprise him with his defense.
Aawut stepped back to really look over type.
"You are doing quite well."
Types eyes different to keep his sword up.
"Really?"
"Yes. By now, at your age, I have a few cuts then one. You might be destined to wield a sword."
Type signed.
"I don't want to though. You have to kill and hurt people, I don't want to do that."
Aawut raised an eye brow.
"Oh? You want them to kill you instead?"
Type shook his head.
"That is exactly what they will do if you show this level of weakness, you need to be strong. Or...... Do you want to end up like your mother with her head chopped off by the naritams?"
Type gritted his teeth.
"No!"
"Hmmm good, hang on to that anger. Now attack me!"
Type couldn't help but to do that, knowing about his mother's fate since he was 4, type hated that gang and the fact they were still around to be breathing.
Aawut charged to circle to teach type a few things, for him to actually have fallen back to look up to see type breathing hard to have his sword pointing at him, aawut looked to his son to be very much impressed.
"Bravo."
Type made a hard face to then go to his butt to look down to eye the sword with anger, he didn't want to be good at it, he didn't want to be anything like his father.
Aawut then got up to eye over him.
"What is the purpose of that face?"
Type peered his eyes to the side.
"Wish....I could have met my mother." He semi lied.
Aawut signed to go to him to bend over to place his hand to his shoulder, type looked up wanting fatherly love to get something Else.
"If you don't learn the way of the sword, you will meet her very soon. Now get up, your lessons are not at all done with."
Type signed to shrug his father's hand away to then get up for them to keep at it until his hands had blisters on them, awhile later, type was with the nanny who had his hands to the sink to eye over.
"How.... Did you do?"
Type shrugged.
"Good....I Guess. Not.... Really happy about that."
The nanny made a face to then place her hand to his shoulder for the two to eye over the other.
Type made a long face to then look back to his hands to move his body close to the nanny to lay his head to her body to get the love and acceptance he truly was after.